~ Chapter 2 ~

When I've arrived at the school, my jaw immediately dropped.

Y/n: is this even a school or what??. (Surprised while looking at the school also focusing on the road)

I locked my bike in between the metal bars and went straight inside the school. The school were huge and wide and smell nice too. I look into my watch.

Y/n: 7.45am...wow~ how fast did i rode through here. (Put my hand down) and no one's around. I guess I'm the first one. (Slowly smirking) let's begin....my TOUR.

With my fabulous idea. I walked around the school remembering the path and what area it was. Then as i was touring, there's this path that connected to the other location.

 Then as i was touring, there's this path that connected to the other location

I passed through the path and continued walking straight. Then there's a huge room that contains many kind of instruments. All the instrument are kept nicely and clean.

Y/n: This must be the music room...(softly while looking around the room)

Then at the corner of the room, I see an expensive White Piano placed beautifully and elegantly in the corner.

I slowly walked towards the piano and observe its beauty and elegant body, and all the old and precious memories strike me like rain

I slowly walked towards the piano and observe its beauty and elegant body, and all the old and precious memories strike me like rain. I used to play piano for my parents. They loved listening to my piano and they always said that it calms their heart whenever i played some song.

I slowly sit down on the bench and open the cover booth of the piano. It was very clean, what else do you expect in this expensive school. I've started to miss the sound of the piano whenever i tapped the keys. The sounds calms me down and i can feel that I'm not alone anymore.

My right finger then , slowly pressed the one of the key, making the beautiful sound. Then my left finger slowly moving along with the others and began playing a beautiful melody that I used to play it for them. Every sound it make, gives me the chills. Like it was also talking to me. "It's gonna be alright~, you're not alone anymore sweety~". I closed my eyes to feel the sound even deeper and remembering all the precious memory of mine. I ended with a soothing low key outro.