~ Chapter 23 ~

Y/n POV

After the day of the selections events began, I'd almost got participate in almost everything by the teachers that were incharge in team BLUE and so were Teahyung. The teacher was so amazed by how my marvelous physical body works and had tested me in every event that end up in full perfections. They had took care of me like a rare diamond, knowing that I was there triumph card to get a perfect victory.

Me on the other hand didn't care much and just let them do whatever they want. Teahyung, Suga and Jin had there mouth wide open the whole day after watching me do all kinds of the events including all of my teams. I didn't even felt tired after the selections were over. It was very normal for me to stay active everyday cause it was a habit of mine when my father were still alived. We always do all kinds of new stuff and learned new things in his free time example hunting, survival instinct, nature medicine, animal and so on.

Teahyung, Suga and Jin were also participated in some of the events. The games that were officially chosen for the sportday events were 1x400, How fast can you eat, Romeo and Juliet, headbands war, Bring me games, Dodge ball and lastly flag war. Since the teacher had told me to participate most of the events, I'll do all except the How fast can you eat. The reason why they want me to do most of them it was because most of our team were girls and there were a few of mans. Some of the girls were a bit fragile for this kind of games and some of the boys were not really interested in this games. But theres also a few who willing to participate.

The teachers were doing the best they can do to persuade them to join but fail miserably, that's why the 4 of us were like their only hope to win this years Sportday events. After all of the things were set and prepared, we're ready for the big day.

Skip THE DAY

I came early today to ease my mind and nervousness. I decided to just wore my white T-shirt and had put my jacket inside my bag just incase. I had tied my (h/c) hair in a high ponytail with some of strands fall each side of my face. As I arrived inside the stadium, my mind blown away. The decorations were epic. Blue and red were everywhere, even the stadium stands had change into blue and red, maybe for the supporters and fans. I then spotted 2 large individual tent that are located just before the tracks. There were coloured in Blue and Red to tell them which tent you were. It was very amusing to see and I did feel excited for this events.

I went inside the tent and it was a very high class design. It had an air conditioners in each side of the tent, a buffet, a rest area, a lot of round table that consists of 5 chairs each and so on and it was very huge. I walked around for a bit and went to seat somewhere at the very back of the lines of tables. I put my bag on top of the table and pulled out my phone and plug in my earpiece. I then laid my head against my arm and try to get some short nap before the event started.

After a few minutes later, I felt someone had just pulled my right earbud. I shoot up and grab its wrist to look at this disrespectfull person and it was suga that were now looking at you in shocked. I let go off him and he sits beside me. He then casually put in my other earpiece on his right ear, gladly my wire were long enough preventing you from choking. I then look at my watch and it was still early, I then continue my nap ignoring him completely. I had to lay my head facing his direction due to the position of the wires. You decided to just let it be and let him hear all the songs in your phones and slowly drifted to sleep while facing him.

Suga POV

I was busy playing with my phone while listening to Y/n's music. Her music was very relaxing but in beat. It was my first time hearing it and it was actually not that bad " I should try this kind of rhythm". I thought, when suddenly I felt a tug on her wires from my ear. I looked at her to which she had sleepily nodding to the right causing the ear bud slowly pulled off from my ear. I fix the earbud from my ear and gently held her head in place with my right hand and stayed like that. Gladly that there's only the two of us here for now.