~ Chapter 5 ~

Mr.Lee: okay class that's all for today, you may have your break. Come back to the classroom at 12pm okay, cause you will be choosing your CCA club in the afternoon at the school hall. Don't forget...

All the student: Yes~ sir~ (except Y/n)

Mr.Lee: is it clear Y/n~ (smiling at her)

Y/n: Ye..yess sir (dumbfounded, quickly standing straight facing Mr.Lee)

Mr.Lee: Good then~...Okay class see you later (scanning all the student then smile at me at the end and walked away from the class)

Okay class see you later (scanning all the student then smile at me at the end and walked away from the class)

Y/n: (exhale) " Busted~~" (while packing my things)

Done packing, I don't want to look up cause I can feel the hatred gazed from all the girls in the class. "Why bad luck always hit me?". While suppressing my hurt feelings. Then...

Jungkook: Hey~ Y/n wanna eat together with us?

Teahyung: Yeaa~ Y/n~ it will be fun and I bet the food in here is to die for.

Both of them said to me while jungkook's shoulder leaning towards Teahyung, facing me.

I was about to speak but the gazed of hatred girls stop me from doing so, with that I told them

Y/n: umm...sorry guys~ I don't have the appetite to eat~ (I lied and quickly ran away from the class)

Both of them: wait Y/n!?

I can hear them saying my name but I continuously walked away from the class.

THIRD POV

They were about to catch Y/n but stopped by a swarm group of girls.

The Girls: let's eat together? Forget about her, she didn't have the appetite anyway~

The other girls: yeah...you have us...(trying hard to not let them go)

Jungkook: No!

Teahyung: We want to eat with her!

With that both of them struggled to get away from the crowd and went out of the classroom but Y/n is no where to be found.

Jungkook: where is she?