~ Chapter 1 ~

Y/N POV

:(sigh) finally~ I got a school, where i want it to be.

:It was worth having so many part time jobs and saving money this pass 4 years and this school is super heck expensive (a bit mad), but at least I have a spare money for a month.

:(Sigh)~ better search for a job after school...for survival (pout).

:There's always no relax in this world (sigh)~

:I just need to keep strong and don't give up, like my mom and dad used to say to me (weakly smile). How i missed you guys soo much....

I look at myself wearing the school uniform through my body size mirror. The school uniform is an ankle long black skirt, with a white T-shirt on the inside with a black and white strip tie and a maroon vest on the outside with the logo of the school. I always dreamed to go to this school cause it's standard is beyond compare. The design and layout of the building was very elegant and smart and it was the most upgraded technical in the whole school. And the library and cafeteria Aaaaa!~~ (squeal on the inside). I can't wait to see it.

I look at my watch, it was 7 o'clock in the morning. The school start at 8 and lucky for me, the school was unexpectedly near from my apartment. I then quickly tied my (h/c) (h/l) hair back into a simple and a bit messy ponytail with some hair strands from each side of my face. I then swiftly get my school bag, the apartment key and my phone. I locked my apartment and went to the lobby by the elevator, as soon as the elevator door about to closed, there was a hand stopping it in between the doors. I flinch a bit due to shock.

The elevator door then slowly open, revealing a very tall man that i had to move my head up to see who it was. The man had a blond smart cut hair and he also wearing the same school uniform as i am. He then look at me and smile. "Eyh, is that a dimple i see?". He entered the elevator standing with his back facing in front of me.

The atmosphere became silent all of the sudden. I don't even know why is this elevator took soo long to arrive at the lobby. I really can't stand the silences cause it will trigger me to laugh without a reason. "(sigh)... Next time.....I use the stairs"

The man: what? (Glance back at me through his shoulder)

Y/n: what?what?

The man: that earlier?you just said something, but i can't hardly heard you. (Now facing his whole body towards me, and look down at me)

Y/n: eyh? Is it? (scratching my head)

I then realized that i was whispering to myself not in my mind, and he heard my whisper.

Y/n: aaaa~, that one~,.... it's nothing really...haha... I just talking to myself. You don't have to worry....( I hesitated, trying my best to hide my embarrassment by glancing in the opposite way)

I heard a chuckle infront of me "he chuckled?". I turned back to face him with a confusing look. He then realised.

The man: ooh~,...is nothing..., It's just that you're kinda funny...hahaha

Y/n: oowh~,...haha..haa..(not sincerely laughing while avoiding his eye contact). "What's so funny about...? AND WHY IS THIS FREAKING ELEVATOR TAKING SOO LONG TO GET DOWN!!!!"

I turned back to look at him again.

The man: aah, btw my name is Kim Namjoom...can call me Namjoon or RM (smiled and reach his hand forward)

can call me Namjoon or RM (smiled and reach his hand forward)