~ Chapter 19 ~

Y/n POV

While I was busy tapping the tab. Teahyung spoke again.

Teahyung: come on Y/n~ yaa~.. this chocolate was very delicious~ You should try one seriously ( he said determine while holding one chocolate that were decorated in a rose )

Jungkook: Please Y/n try it~ just one bite~ ( he said persuading )

Y/n: No... They were made for you two ( I said while tapping the tab )

Teahyung POV

We really want her to taste the chocolate but she still didn't want too. That was what she said though.We can't do anything about it. But then a small paper were given to me. I then look at the owner of the giver and it was the girl that had inspired Y/n now. She gesture me to read it. I then nod at her and look at Jungkook to which he was already waiting for my call. I then signal him to get here. We then opened the folded paper and read it.

" Guys it was actually made for her. We made it as a gift of appreciations... so don't let us down. Give it to her. I know she will not eat it so we're counting on you to make it real. Goodluck". Me and Jungkook were now looking at the girls in determine and nodded to which they reply with a thumbs up. I then glance at Jungkook and smirk to which he knew what are we gonna do to make her eat the chocolate. Jungkook then went back to his seats.

Y/n POV

I was busy looking at my schedual.

Me: Oowh we have CCA today... ( I whispered )

I felt someone leaning beside me.

Teahyung: oh we're having CCA today?...can't wait for that~ ( he said in a very deep husky voice and was so closed to my ear )

I then quickly pulled away from him and touch my ear. I looked at him frowning a bit. he just look at me innocently. I just stared at him then slowly went back to my tab.

As I was focusing. I felt someone had just touch my chin and faced me towards the owner of the hand. It was Jungkook. He held gently on my chin with only his index and thumb. He look at my eyes for a few moments and said in a deep stern voice.

Jungkook: Eat this chocolate if not I will feed you myself with my mouth. Do you want that? ( he said threatening to me )

My eyes widen at his last sentence. He then smirk. I tried to pull away from his grip but he won't budge.

Jungkook: I will count to ten and if you still resisting I will do it. ( he said evilly )

I just stared at him and the chocolate that he held on his hand.

Jungkook: 10... ( he start counting )

: 9...

: 8...

: 7...

I tried to take away his hand from me but he was soo strong. " If I flip him right now, all the class definitely hate me for my entire life".

: 6...

I'm getting nervous.

: 5...

" his really pain in the neck" .

: 4...

Y/n: Alright~ alright~ I'll eat it... so let me go now ( I said a bit stern )

But he won't let go.

Y/n: Why won't you let go of me? I already said that I'll eat it ( I said looking at him in annoyed )

He just smirk.