~ Chapter 16 ~

THIRD POV

As Y/n were busy choosing her meal. Jungkook and Teahyung came up to her and greeted her like a long last friend like they usually do.

Teahyung : So your " something just came up " already done? ( He looked down asking her )

Y/n : What? what something just cam----- oowh yesss yess already done ( almost getting caught )

Jungkook : That's a relief. Now we're back together again ( He put his right arms around Y/n's shoulder in which she didn't bothered at all )

Teahyung : Seems like you have a hard time choosing your meal miss? ( He chuckled )

Y/n glared at him and look back at the menu and sigh

Y/n : Yeah~....I can't choose any of them cause.....all of them look so rare and delicious and I want to try it all, but all students were only allowed to take 2 main serving so everyone gets there food equally. Its not fair. ( sightly pout )

Jungkook just stared at her in awe. He felt sad that the menu of the cafeteria was common to all of the school even for the normal ones, " If this is very rare for you.... what did you even eat for your whole life?" he thought, but its cute to see her true self came out from her. He can't help but smiling ever so softly at her.

Teahyung : Oowh then~ let me help you with that miss ( He tease her again )

Then the three of them choose their own meal until, Teahyung began his test. He acted like he was playing with his phone first and carelessly put his phone back to his pocket which make his phone poke out half ways. He then acted on choosing his menu. He looked at Y/n that are too busy with her menu and caught drooling over the menu. " seems like she's doesn't care at all....Perfect! made this test even more harder". As he felt his phone was already half way on the edge of his pocket. He then move a bit to make it fall.

Teahyung : Oh S*** my pho-- ( got cut off )

By Y/n, whom quickly stretched her small right arms and catch it. She then brought it up to him.

Y/n : Here you go... be careful next time. I know you're rich but don't waste ( she handed it emotionlessly )

Teahyung : T...Thankyou ( stunned by her and slowly took his phone from her )

Y/n : mhmm.. ( she only hummed in respond and went back to choosing her menu )

Both Teahyung and Jungkook cannot believed their eyes. Her movement was so fast that they can't even saw it. Both of them looked towards each other in shocked and continue with there second test. After they have there food, they brought it towards there table. The three of them walked side by side with Y/n in between them. On there way to the table, Jungkook accidently trip and throw his food upwards.

All the member: Watch out! ( coincidently spotted the scene )

But to there surprised. Neither Jungkook's food or himself fall down on the ground. He was safe by Y/n's small body blocking his way from falling by using her back and legs for support and she swiftly change her food on the left side of her hand while the other hand quickly caught all of Jungkook's food from the air. Jungkook didn't know that he was hugging her from the back to support him as well and he was extremely close to her.

All the members even the whole student in the cafeteria pause for awhile...

WOOOAHHHHH~~~

The students scream in amazed.

Jungkook POV

The whole cafeteria were shouting at her. I myself also amazed by her. and what she did earlier, It was flawless. As I was daydreaming, I heard her mumble a few words...