~ Chapter 36 ~

After the blackout that I assume were an accident were actually a stage for choosing a king and a queen. Unlike any other prom nights, the people will instantly choose who'll be the king and the queen but today was different. They have to show off their talents in dancing duets. The judges will be all the guest in the ball. They will vote on their tab. The most votes got to dance infront of everyone.

And now here I am sitting with both of my arms crossed against my chest watching all the couples dancing in the center, giving all the best for their soul mates. " How they can be so beautiful when dancing~... If they were me I bet It looks very ridiculous and where are this guys??? they said they went to the toilet for awhile but it's been hour?? is the poop wont go out?!!". I watched their feet moving in sync. " How are they in sync? they don't even see there feets or surrounding while dancing". There's a lot of questions in my mind. Till there's a manly huge hands appear in my view. I look at the owner and it was namjoon.

 I look at the owner and it was namjoon

Me: Hey namjoon.. didn't see you there ( I said )

: and why are you guys took so long enough in the toilet? ( I asked him but no respond while standing infront of me and smile )

: Where the others? are they still in the toilet? ( I asked him, and again no respond )

: And why are you stay like that? Are you okay? ( I asked him )

Namjoon: There fine and I'm fine too just a little nervous ( He asked rubbing his nape )

Me: Nervous of what? ( I asked )

He paused for a while and look into my eyes while bringing his right hand forward towards me.

Namjoon: Can you dance with me Y/n~ ( He said softly )

My eyes widen in surprised. I point to myself.

Me: Me?? me?! ( I said )

Namjoon: (chuckled) yes you Y/n l/n~ ( He said my full name deeply )

I blinked a few times and said.

Me: I can't dance ( while fidgeting on her seat )

Third POV

Namjoon look at her in awe. " she can do everything but dancing? I should teach her about that". he thought to himself.

Namjoon: It's actually fine~. Dancing is soo simple if you know the steps. I'll just have to lead the dance and you follow ( he said softly eyes not leaving her's )

Y/n: but if I messed up? I might ruined your night ( She asked nervously )

Namjoon then kneeled before her and look at her eyes deeply.

Namjoon: Hey~ you never once ruined my night or my life Y/n~....The moment I met you... was the most beautiful blessing I've ever had in my entire life ( He said earning a wide eyes from her )