~ Chapter 28 ~

Commentator: Now is 3 : 1. On with the next game!

: The next game will be ' Bring me game'. This game is where both team will stood inside this box lined area and will not go out or do anything without my permission. I will be the one who will asked you what to bring to me and your limit time will be 15 seconds. So within the time limit I want you to bring me what I asked for as fast as you can. For those who are late or had bring me the wrong one. They will be out instantly. ( The commentator explained )

Skipped inside the box area

Y/n POV

I was standing peacefully in my spot waiting for the game to start but it end immediately when someone had tap my shoulder. I turned around to see two big doe eyes staring at me. It's Jungkook. Seems like his the only member who participate in this game including me. I nodded at him and he replied with a bunny smile.

Jungkook: I guess you joined all of the games... cause I always spotted you everywhere ( He giggled )

Me: Looks whose talking ( I said looking at him )

Jungkook: hmm?....ooh! yeah~ me too! ( he cheered laughing )

I smiled at his behaviour. " His just like an innocent kid".

Commentator: Alright seems like that's all that are participate. I hope you're ready for this game. Make sure to hear me very carefully. I will only speak once. Be Ready!

Jungkook: Y/n~ ( He suddenly called beside me )

I turned to him. He then brought his hand forwards towards me.

Jungkook: all the best ( he said looking down at me )

I stared at his large veiny hand and back to him. I held his hand and replied.

Me: You too ( I said monotonely )

I felt my hand got stroke once by his thumb before we release each other hands. We then get prepare ourself.

Commentator: and......START!

Skipped 10 minutes later since the game started.

So far I did constantly good even though I was a bit struggling in searching the object. I prepared for the next object.

Commentator: Now bring me a women's ring.... Now go!

" A women's ring?? I don't have that....If I asked girls they might not want to give me....want to save it for Jungkook I think..... Hmmm who had the ring....". I thought while running aimlessly. Then " Oh yeah!~.... he did wore it today right". Quickly change direction towards him. I then ran inside our tent and search for him cause the other said he went for a drink.

Me: Suga Hyung where are you! ( I shout seriously )

Suga: Here ( He said monotonely full of confusion )

I spotted him with a bottle full of water on his other hand. I ran towards him.

Suga POV

" Why is she suddenly shouting my name infront of everyone and now running towards me?". Suddenly the world somehow moved in slow-mo, I stared at her flawless running form with her serious and determined expression as she ran towards me. " ...wait why am I getting nervous all of a sudden.....My heart beats so fast. It don't usually beat this fast. S***!, she's getting closed.... and somehow she's got even more beautifull than earlier. What the HECK am I thinking!! calm down you useless heartt!!!". I screamed inside my mind didn't know that I was already blushing. She then stood infront of me and said.