~ Chapter 13~

Me: So immature and childish...if they wanted to be soo close to them so bad just go already... don't bother me. Calling me a witch. What are they're thinking?. Gladly I think fast at that time and my defense attack really help me out. Thankyou Dad. Now time for job hunting. (I said while riding my bike carefully at the side rode)

Then I looked at my watch shows 5.30pm.

Me: The school end at 4 pm. Such a waste of my time! ( a bit mad)... I had to search for a job that worked at 5 pm till 9 pm, so I have time for my school business too.

I then began on searching any shops or company that are near my apartment area so it will be easy for me. After a few hours on searching it, there's this small shop that caught my eyes. I parked my bike near the shop and went inside. It was a coffee shop named Cafe Vibes nicely design at the middle of the big window. I walked further and stop infront of its entrance door. There was a paper stick onto it saying ' Need employee' and all the description and details are being told at the bottom.

Me: hmmm...might as well try~ ( I said and going inside)

The staffs: Welcome~ to our Cafe Vibes (happily)

I jumped a bit due to the sudden greetings and timidly bow to them. Then a man with a green eye wearing a white cap with a messy bun hair that had some of his strand hair fall each side of his face and wore a brown apron with a logo of there shop in the middle, came to me.

The man: Hello~ young lady~ I will be your service today~ My name is Eren. May I help you? ( He said gently with a smile on his face looking down at me.

While he was talking, his hands were both at the back of his body holding something that I assume it was the menu. I then looked up at him and said.

Me: H..hello Eren~ thankyou for your service but I'm here for the 'Need Employee'? (pointing the attached paper at the entrance)

Eren: Oh is it? then it was nice of you for wilingly join this job even though you're still in school. ( now smiling widely till his both eyes close together)

Me:...thankyou then~ I guess? ( looking up at him )

Eren: Right this way miss~ I will show you to our boss. He will be pleased to see you ( he gesture his hand to the side showing me the way)

On our way to their boss, Eren did spoke to me and somehow I become opened with him a bit and began chatting with him. Then for a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the front of the boss office. Eren went to knock on the door.

Boss: Name and Business? ( monotonely )

Eren: Eren sir~ and there is someone willing to work here sir. ( he said politely )

We then heard a shuffling of foot steps getting closer and the door slowly opened revealing an average size man with a very slick black raven hair looking mad at me.

Me: Eren... Is the boss angry at me? ( I whisper to him )

Eren: Hahaha ( he laugh ). He isn't. He originally had that expression. Now he felt pleased. I know you didn't see that at first but by the time you work here, you will somehow notice what he really feels. ( he whispered back at me smiling, amazed by your honest question ).

Me: Oowh ( shortly while looking at the Boss )

Boss: Come in ( he said looking at me )

Eren: Okay Miss~ Thankyou once again for applying in this Job. Looking forward to work with you ( he happily said it )

Me: Thankyouu too for your help ( I said motionless while bowing )

Eren: likewise ( he said smiling looking at both of my eyes )