~ Chapter 45 ~

Y/n POV

I slowly woke up into a weird place. Both of my feet feels wet and realized that I had stood above water " Is this a dream?". The oceans were reflected the clear blue sky above me. I look up and it was soo beautifull. I've notice that i was wearing white dress. " Am I already dead?". I thought as I wander around the beautiful void. As I went further, I spotted a piano infront of me. I tilted in confusions. I ran towards it giving a splashing sounds behind me. I felt so free running in this beautiful place.

As I got near the piano, I was so amazed by it's beautiful elegant body. I went around it looking carefully and remembering every inch or the body, till I was infront of the piano. " How I missed playing this...". I thought as I slide the piano booth agains't my finger. " can... I play this? ". I thought as I look everywhere hoping that there's someone here. When suddenly a small bench made out of the ocean water stood infront of me. My eyes went wide in surprised. " Oh my goshh!!... did I just saw that??". I rub my eyes multiple times to which the bench were still there.

" Hmmm... I guess it's okay to sit down right...?". I thought while looking everywhere and were about to sit on top of the water bench. I sitted and it was suprisingly comfortable and it doesn't feel wet. " That's odd...". I thought while shifting side by side. " soo... is it mean I can play this piano? ". I thought while looking everywhere, when suddenly the booth of the piano opened up by itself. leaving the shocked women infront of it. " I guess I can". I thought happily. Now about to play the piano. As my fingers touched the key, I slowly played some song that I'm feeling right now.

I closed both my eyes and let my fingers played by itself. A wind suddenly breeze passed through me giving me goosebumps. When suddenly I felt someone had hold both my shoulders. I look back and I was in shocked. It was my parents. They looked at me happily with warm smile plastered on their faced. I quickly hug them tightly and it's real, but I've noticed that the piano still being played without my hands. It was the same melody as my minds goes. I hug them so tightly and pulled away from them.

Me: Mom! Dad! ....I've missed you so muchh ( I cried in happiness )

Mom: Aww... honey dear... us too~ ( She said with her sweet voice that I've missed so much while wiping my tears )

Dad: Wait? is my daughter crying?? The last time I knew that my daughter is strong ( He said teasing me while pinching my cheeks )

Me: Stop it dad ( Chuckled ) .... awww I've missed you so much... ( I hugged them again )

Mom and dad rub my back soothingly.

Dad: Must been hard living by yourself huh ( He suddenly said, I look up to see my dad's weak smile )

Mom: Aww... mom and dad always proud of you no matter what ( Mom said wiping another tears that came out of my eyes )

I hug them again now with a sniffle.

Me: Yeah... ( I sighed )

Dad: But now... You're not alone anymore Y/n~... ( He said happily )

Me: What do you mean dad? ( I asked wiping my tears )

Mom: We've seen you with that kind gentlemens this whole time ( She said happily )

Me: what?

Dad: Even though it was beyond my mind to think it was literally 7 males with our only daughter ( he said a bit angry )