~ Chapter 33 ~

Third POV

Since It was already late at night. Namjoon told the others to just sleep over at his apartment to which they agreed. But not without a mad Jin hyung towards the maknaes and also for suga hyung for wanting to sleep over at Y/n place instead and got scolded by Jin hyung.

The times skip The Next Day, 2 days before the prom night

It was 6 in the morning and my eyes decided to wake me up at that time, so I decided to take a nice short jog just outside my apartment. As I was finished, it was 7am at that time so I went back to my apartment and took a shower.

I feel so fresh after the shower. I then start my morning with a nice hot chocolate and pancakes. My morning went good till I heard my door got knocked twice. I look at my phone, it was 9.30am. I then walked to my door and opened it to see j-hope standing so brightly outside my apartment looking so fresh with his outfit. I can smell his perfume.

J-hope: Ready for today? ( he said happily )

I thought for awhile about what was he talking about and remember that he was the one helping me choosing my dress.

Me: Ohh! I almost forgot about that... sorry~... You can stay here for awhile and I'll change first. ( I let him in and locked the door )

J-hope: Yookiee then~ Take your time!~ ( he said excitedly )

Me: Oh and you can eat the extra pancake I made at the kitchen counter...If you want too! ( I said shouting from my room )

I then heard a happy thankyou from my living room. I opened my closet and took out turtle neck long sleeve nude color shirt and a long dark brown lose pants with a belt. I decided to go an academia style outfit today cause it felt right. After done changing I let my (h/c) down and let it flow naturally. Before I walked outside the room, I took my phone and bag and looked at myself from my mirror for the last time. " I think it's neat".

As I was in the living room I saw J-hope sitting at the kitchen counter while playing with his phone. I then smiled after noticed that the plate that I put all the pancakes were now empty. I walked infront of him earning his attention and said.

Me: Ready! ( while smiling at him )

J-hope: Yeayyy~ Lets gooo~ we have so many things to do~ ( he said excitedly while practically skipping away through the door )

Me: hey wait

J-hope: yeah? ( he said facing me confused )

Me: (chuckled) there's a syrup smuge on your face. Let me help you ( I said to him )

I took out my handkerchief and wipe it away from his mouth. " a grown man but with a kid behaviour ( chuckled ) so cute". I thought.

Me: aanndd done ( I said )

J-hope: Yeayy~ Thankyou so much Y/n~ ( he said happily )

I followed behind him while giggling at his child like behaviour. Then he suddenly stops and facing back to me. I looked up at him.

J-hope: and by the way.... Cutee outfit~ I likee it~ ( he praise while winking at me and turned back around skipping away happily )

This caught me of guard and got me blushed immediately. I just follow him from behind while facing the floor from the embarrassment.

The Times skip infront of a Dress shop.

My jaw dropped as soon as I step out of the car infront of the shop. I thought it was just a normal kind of dress shop but he brought me into a 5 star tailor like shop that only rich people came into. It was so huge and elegant. J-hope came to me while both hands on his hips.