forty-two

tvd: season 5, episode 15 - gone girl
to: season 1, episode 9 - an unblinking death

WHEN OLIVIA WALKED AWAY FROM THE HOTEL, SHE FOUND herself in the middle of the road, laying down until she waited for someone to stop and then she compelled them to give her their car

WHEN OLIVIA WALKED AWAY FROM THE HOTEL, SHE FOUND herself in the middle of the road, laying down until she waited for someone to stop and then she compelled them to give her their car. Olivia found herself back in New Orleans, the only place she could run away to—away from the town of Mystic Falls.

"Hey, it's me, again." Stefan spoke through the phone. He had texted Olivia ever since she left, once he came back to the boarding house he expected to see her in the house but she wasn't. He had dialed her number but she didn't answer so he left a voicemail, "We found out that it was Katherine and not Elena, and—and I know it still doesn't make it right, but please. Come home."

Olivia wandered through the compound, she found her brother Elijah and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, sorry dear brother but I need to see my family—even though it's broken up but one brother is good enough." Olivia softly smiled, "Where are you headed?"

"Bayou." Elijah said, "Would you like to accompany me, Olivia?"

Olivia nodded, "Thought you'd never ask."

***

"Pardon the interruption." Elijah smiled at Eve before he shifted his attention to look at Hayley, "I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

Hayley frowned her eyebrows in confusion but she gathered Jackson and Oliver. When Hayley took notice of the blonde Original she smiled before the two embraced one another in a hug.

Supposedly, the wolves made a deal with Klaus about moonlight rings that would help the wolves not turn during the full moon.

"You're making a grave mistake." Elijah warned them, taking off his scarf that was wrapped around his neck just as Oliver scoffed.

"So, you're worried about us. Is that it?" The blonde wolf snapped, shaking his head.

"Look, Elijah and—"

"Olivia." The blonde hybrid introduced herself to him, since he didn't know her but she knew of them, "Olivia Mikaelson."

Jackson nodded, "Elijah, Olivia, we know all about your brother's reputation, but if there is even a chance that these rings can help us take control of our curse—"

"—Our gift." Oliver cut him off.

"Then, honestly, we don't care what he's really after, won't have to." Jackson finished. Klaus never did anything out of the goodness of his heart unless it was useful to him.

"I see," Elijah said, "there are those in the Quarter who will consider this a great provocation."

"Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way." Oliver spat, harshness in his voice. Olivia wanted to roll her eyes at the anger the wolf had towards vampires.