eight

tvd: season 3, episode 14 - dangerous liaisons

OLIVIA AND REBEKAH WERE SAT ON THE COUCH IN THE MAIN ROOM of the Mikaelson mansion getting their nails painted

OLIVIA AND REBEKAH WERE SAT ON THE COUCH IN THE MAIN ROOM of the Mikaelson mansion getting their nails painted. The youngest Mikaelson brother stood in front of the mirror, wearing a black suit while a tailor adjusted it. Finn doing the same on the other side of the room, while Elijah polished his shoes.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am." Kol spoke with a smirk, looking at his sister through the mirror.

"Oh, Kol. You know I can't be compelled." Rebekah smiled, as the siblings shared amused looks at one other. Olivia smiled, she was happy to finally be with her siblings even if they are a pain in the ass. Rebekah has forgiven Olivia after their talk, seeing as Olivia watched Klaus kill their mother and didn't stop him.

A slam was heard as Klaus stormed into the living room, a furious look on his face as he glared at Rebekah, "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?"

Rebekah sighed, "Here we go."

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" He hissed in a low tone.

Before Rebekah could speak, Kol beat her to it, "Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"

Klaus turned his attention to him, "Oh, go back to staring at yourself."

Kol rolled his eyes, "And who are you, my father?" He questioned sarcastically, not fazed by Klaus' glare.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." Klaus growled causing Kol to step forward.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol and Klaus glared at each other, both of them too stubborn to back down.

Esther walked into the room seeming annoyed by the two, "Enough." She ordered, "Niklaus, come."

***

Stefan Salvatore walked inside the boarding house, as he found a small white envelope at the front doorstep with his name perfectly written. He furrowed his brows as he opened it to find a white invitation to the Mikaelson ball. Stefan flipped the card over finding a message at the back.

Hope to see you there
- Olivia M.

***

Rebekah and Olivia entered the Grill, hours later, their eyes landing on Elena and Caroline sitting on one of the tables as they talked. Rebekah sent a smirk towards her sister, before Olivia knows it she is following her sister towards the table.

"Careful Caroline." Rebekah warned, "It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back."

"What are you two doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena remarked as she stared at both Originals.