seventy-five

tvd: season 7, episode 14 - moonlight on the bayou
to: season 3, episode 14 - a streetcar named desire

OLIVIA HAS BEEN KEPT IN THE HOSPITAL TO STAY WITH CAROLINE, Lucas stayed with both vampires checking in on one before going to check on the other, but seeing as Alaric was still there due to the babies staying, Lucas helped out Olivia with her twins

OLIVIA HAS BEEN KEPT IN THE HOSPITAL TO STAY WITH CAROLINE, Lucas stayed with both vampires checking in on one before going to check on the other, but seeing as Alaric was still there due to the babies staying, Lucas helped out Olivia with her twins. Olivia couldn't help but be worried about Stefan and where he was, but the babies were a perfect distraction. The blonde hybrid was all packed and ready to leave the hospital. She slung the two baby bags on her shoulder that Bonnie brought her before placing the babies in their car seats.

Meanwhile Stefan arrived to New Orleans, specifically the St. James Infirmary bar where Olivia and Valerie had specifically told him to go, a bar where he couldn't be found. He made his way towards the bar, and took a seat, he let a sigh escape his lips. Klaus Mikaelson sat a few seats away from him, before he slid the cup of tequila towards him.

Stefan looked up from the table and glanced at the person before him. Klaus looked at him, "Welcome back to New Orleans, old friend."

"Klaus."

"Stefan Salvatore in the Crescent City without my sister, this ought to be very good or entertainingly bad." Klaus pointed out, gesturing to the drink he slid over to Stefan.

"Well, I'm just in town for a little R&R. Hate to disappoint." Stefan quickly drowned the shot before placing the glass back onto the table, "So, how are Elijah and, uh, whoever else you've brought back from the dead."

"Oh, you know the Mikaelsons. Never a dull moment. I could tell my sister is going out of her bloody mind after we lost all ties with her." Klaus spoke before the ringing of Stefan's phone caught his attention, he saw Damon calling Stefan. The Salvatore vampire quickly took hold of his phone and turned it off. "So of all the gin joints, you pick ours, four walls invulnerable to the magic of those pesky locator spells. Bit of a coincidence, isn't it?"

"Damon's looking for me, and I don't want to be found." Stefan spoke, causing Klaus to narrow his eyes at him. Stefan shrugged, "I figure you of all people can relate to family drama."

Klaus smirked, "Sylvia, this is an old friend, please keep his cup brimming."

"Mmm. Cute old friend, where have you been hiding him?" Sylvia, the bartender glanced at Stefan up and down.

"Quaint little place called Mystic Falls, home of the mining fires that prompted a town-wide evacuation." Klaus hummed, turning to look at Stefan, "It was very noble of you to stand up for the human faction as you did, and in such uncharacteristically sweeping, dramatic fashion."

Stefan chuckled, "I did have some help."

"How is my dear sister? What about Caroline?"

"Sylvia, I think we are going to need another round." Stefan looked back at the bartender before looking back at Klaus.