sixty

60 | back stabber (extras)
to: season 2, episode 18 - night has a thousand eyes
to: season 2, episode 19 - when the leave breaks

60 | back stabber (extras)to: season 2, episode 18 - night has a thousand eyesto: season 2, episode 19 - when the leave breaks

DAHLIA MADE HER PRESENCE KNOWN IN THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS. Jackson and Hayley took a stroll through the Quarter with Hope and their time was interrupted when Jackson became possessed and delivered the message that Dahlia has arrived. Olivia has been driving to New Orleans, having a few quick stops. Night had fallen and she finally arrived in the compound running into Elijah and Rebekah at the entrance.

They had filled in the hybrid on the attack Mikael and Klaus had planned for Dahlia only for them to be unsuccessful causing the witch to disappear.

The three Originals walked inside the compound. Olivia looked at them. She found Klaus sitting at the bar having a drink. Across the room stood Mikael with Freya, "Where's Dahlia now?"

"She could be anywhere." Elijah responded, fixing his suit. "There wasn't a trace of her at the church."

"She's done with us for the night." Freya spoke, glancing at them. Olivia glanced at her long lost sister, "No doubt she wants us to wallow in our defeat."

"Defeat?" Klaus took a sip of his drink before placing the glass to the side, "I disagree. We saw her face, we took her measure. If that's the best she's got quite frankly. I'm unimpressed."

"Her aim was not to impress us." Mikael remarked causing Olivia to glance at him, "She wanted us to reveal our sole weapon, and like fools, we did."

"Am I hearing things, or did Nik just exchange words with our father?" Rebekah looked at Olivia and Elijah.

"Rebekah. I'd know that wicked tongue anywhere. What mischief have you gotten yourself into now? No doubt the bastard's doing." Mikael asked before his eyes glanced over to the blonde hybrid, "Olivia, the bastard's twin, finally here to join the party, I see."

"Don't you ever stop?" Olivia scoffed, taking a step closer towards the man she used to call father. "It's been a thousand years, don't you grow tired of hunting us, shaming us? We get it, we're not your blood."

"Enough." Nik gritted his teeth, glaring at his father. "My patience, like this farce of a reunion, is at an end."

"Agreed." Elijah spoke up before taking a step forward, standing next to Olivia, "There is only one question here. What exactly are we doing?"

"This was not my plan." Freya informed them,  "You rushed it and made but a single weapon. Of course she took it from you, and now we've lost what advantage we had and used up the very materials we needed to kill her."

"That's a bit histrionic. Your materials are easily found. Let's take stock, shall we?" Klaus questioned, "There's an ample supply of your blood. Norwegian soil is hardly scarce. What else? Ah yes, the ashes of Dahlia's viking oppressors."