eighteen

tvd: season 4, episode 10 - after school special

TWO WEEKS AGO DAMON AND STEFAN went to New Orleans to find a way to break Elena's sire bond to the eldest Salvatore vampire and just last week Damon went to help find Jeremy to kill more vampires, and Klaus has killed Carol Lockwood—the mayor as r...

TWO WEEKS AGO DAMON AND STEFAN went to New Orleans to find a way to break Elena's sire bond to the eldest Salvatore vampire and just last week Damon went to help find Jeremy to kill more vampires, and Klaus has killed Carol Lockwood—the mayor as revenge towards Tyler—who tried to kill Klaus, which is why all the students gathered for the memorial service for the beloved town mayor at the high school gym.

Stefan Salvatore decided to go on a bender after finding out Damon and Elena have slept together which is why he and Olivia found themselves drinking.

"You know, when you invited me along, I didn't expect to be drinking." Olivia glanced at Stefan as they took another shot of tequila.

"What were you expecting?" Stefan asked, "Us to talk about how I feel about the situation?"

"I mean, yeah?" Olivia questioned not sure herself as she watched his cellphone vibrate from the table. Caroline's caller ID caught their eyes as Olivia let out a small chuckle, "You're in for it, now."

"Hey. You missed the mandatory all-school assembly." Caroline's voice was stern.

"Well, that's because Olivia and I are at a mandatory drinking party." Stefan explained before he and Olivia pushed their glasses together before drowning yet another shot.

"Seriously? You decide to go on a ripper bender now?" Caroline whispered-exclaimed, while Stefan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"He's not doing anything ripper like." Olivia leaned forward as she spoke to the phone which was pressed against Stefan's ear, "I am watching him."

"My brother slept with Elena, kind of puts a little bit of a damper on things." Stefan shrugged immediately, causing Olivia's heart to sink seeing how emotionally hurt he is.

"First of all, you're not supposed to know that, and second of all, Tyler is already spiraling and he gets priority."

"His mother just died, what do you expect?" Stefan questioned.

"I'm his girlfriend, I expect him to talk to me. But instead, he's all angry and it doesn't help that everyone keeps referring his mother's death as an accident which we all know is a polite way of saying that she was drunk." Caroline sighed.

"You think Klaus killed her?" Stefan questioned before looking at Olivia, who only shrugged not knowing seeing she was out of town for two weeks.

"Well, I don't think she drowned in a martini glass. Just get it together. I can't do it alone." Caroline said letting out another sigh before hanging up the call.

"You know, we look crazy drinking a whole bottle of tequila and drowning your sorrows." Olivia pointed out as the two clinked glasses before taking another shot.