forty-five

45 | SORRY (extras)
tvd: season 5, episode 18 - resident evil

SINCE OLIVIA AND STEFAN MANAGED TO ESCAPE where the travelers held Stefan everything had been normal for the most part, except Elena and Stefan are getting visions of one another

SINCE OLIVIA AND STEFAN MANAGED TO ESCAPE where the travelers held Stefan everything had been normal for the most part, except Elena and Stefan are getting visions of one another. Olivia had kept her mouth shut for the most part, after Caroline revealed about the dreams Elena was having. Seconds later, Stefan had call them regarding the same dreams.

The girls arrived at the Boarding house and Enzo answered the door. He looked at them and noticed that someone was missing, "I thought you were bringing a witch."

"We said we'd call her. We didn't say we'd pick her up." Caroline retorted, walking through the door.

"So where's uh—" Elena looked around the room searching for her ex-boyfriend, "Where's Damon?"

Damon walked inside the room, his face falling at the sight of Elena, "Hi."

"Hi."

Enzo looked at the two, the situation was more awkward and the three other vampires wanted to get out of there, "So who could use a drink from the library."

"I do." Olivia answered and Caroline nodded, agreeing with her friend.

***

After Caroline, Enzo and Olivia went to grab a drink from the library, they talked about the tension in the room between Elena and Damon, and afterwards they talked about Enzo's beloved Maggie. The knocking on the front door caused everyone to see that Luke—Liv's twin brother had arrived, causing everyone to gather in the parlor.

"So you know why we called you, right?" Olivia asked the witch standing in front of them.

"Yeah, and it was a waste of time." Luke answered back, "I can't stop the visions that Stefan and Elena are having."

Damon rolled his eyes, he hated the fact that Elena was having dreams about Stefan just as much as Olivia did. "What do you mean you can't stop their visions?"

"Our magic doesn't work like that. We're not bigger than the universe. I'm here because we need your help." Luke revealed grabbing everyone's attention, "We think the travelers are about to make their move. Their leader, Markos, is here."

"From where? Chant camp?" Damon rolled his eyes, he was annoyed Luke couldn't do what they called him to do, and now the witch wanted something from them.

"The Other Side. He's been dead for centuries, and we think the fire sacrifice allowed him to escape."

"Perfect." Elena lifted herself from the seat. "A dead old guy with a mysterious, evil plan. I'll take that drink now."

"Stefan just called he said the scarp yard's been completely cleared out." Caroline informed the group as she walked inside.

"Let me guess—the witches don't know where Markos is."