fifty-three

tvd: season 6, episode 8 - fade into you

CAROLINE WAS HOSTING A THANKSGIVING DINNER, and seeing as Olivia hasn't talked to the youngest Salvatore since his return she didn't invite him to the friendsgiving dinner she was hosting

CAROLINE WAS HOSTING A THANKSGIVING DINNER, and seeing as Olivia hasn't talked to the youngest Salvatore since his return she didn't invite him to the friendsgiving dinner she was hosting. Olivia appreciated her best friend having her back but she didn't want their friendship to drift even more apart.

Elena talked about her situation with Liam-her current boyfriend with Olivia and Caroline, both girls setting the table. Elena healed a woman at the corn maze by giving her, her blood and Liam keeps digging about it.

Caroline rolled her eyes and turned to face Elena, "Okay, you know all of this can go away with one fell mind wipe."

"So, lie, and lie again, and again-"

"Technically I can compel him for you and then afterwards I can compel you." Olivia shrugged, "But do you really want to tell him what you are? Or are you doing it because Damon is back and you don't know what to do?"

Before Elena could answer, Jo walked inside the room, causing the three girls to turn around and smile at her. She appeared holding a tray of food for the dinner. "Hi, don't kill the messenger but something about a guy's weekend."

"Is this because Stefan wasn't invited?!" Olivia glanced at her friend, once Jo revealed Damon, Alaric and Lucas won't be attending the dinner.

Elena shook her head assuring the hybrid it wasn't, "I'll call Alaric."

Olivia walked away to grab a drink before she and Caroline overheard a small part of Elena's conversation with Alaric. Apparently, the guys were following a lead in Portland to track down the Gemini Coven, hoping it'll bring Bonnie back.

"Bonnie's Alive?" Caroline gasped, feeling a bit hopeful as Elena nodded.

***

Everything was sent and the people invited to Friendsgiving slowly began to take their seats. Caroline began to speak, "Alright. If everyone could gather around the table at their assigned seat, then, um..."

"Oh, sorry I'm late." Luke hurried into the room and yanked his earphone out of his ear.

"We will each share something that we are thankful for in a hundred words or less, so..." Caroline finished speaking and took her place at the head table.

"Uh, anyone wanna see some embarrassing baby videos of Liv?" Luke chuckled to himself. Caroline looked around the room not liking the suggestion.

"Oh, you know what? Now would actually be an excellent time to just shut down anything with an on/off button."

Tyler and Liv ignored her and gathered around Luke to watch the baby videos of Liv causing Caroline to roll her eyes. "No. Please, let the food get cold. Whatever that is, is far more important."