seventy- two

tvd: season 7, episode 9 - cold as ice
to: season 3, episode 9 - savior

LILY SALVATORE'S FUNERAL WAS HELD AT THE cemetery so they could give the Salvatore woman a proper burial

LILY SALVATORE'S FUNERAL WAS HELD AT THE cemetery so they could give the Salvatore woman a proper burial. Olivia, Damon and Stefan met up with Nora and Valerie in front of the Salvatore Crypt. Damon and Stefan carried the coffin towards the crypt, where they had dug a fresh grave just for her. Once they reached the girls, they placed the coffin down on the ground as Damon observed the lack of heretics present.

"Well, this is it? This is whole funeral party?" Damon raised a brow at the lack of Heretic present. He turned his head to look at Nora, "Where's your girlfriend?"

"Not your concern." Nora spat coldly.

"Trouble in paradise?" Damon continued.

"What about Julian?" Stefan asked, cutting Damon's taunts, "Where is he?"

Nora shrugged her shoulders and looked at Stefan, "I haven't heard from either of them in days. I sided with Lily, or did you forget."

Last night, after comforting her fiancee about the loss of his mother, Stefan told Olivia the truth about why he wanted to kill Julian. Valerie Tulle was pregnant with his child and Julian had beat her half-to death, killing the child. Olivia didn't know what to say, she was shocked that he couldn't tell her earlier but she understood.

Stefan had told her that since she is pregnant, he doesn't want her doing any activities that could harm their babies, including getting near Julian. Olivia wanted to say she could protect herself but she just nodded her head.

Olivia glanced between Nora and Valerie, "Don't the others want to—"

"It's just us." Valerie snapped, her eyes wandering towards Olivia's growing belly before looking back up as she cleared her throat, "Beau couldn't bring himself to say goodbye."

A small chuckle left Damon's lips, "I'm sure he just couldn't find the right words to say." Olivia hit him with her elbow causing him to roll his eyes, "Alright, let's get her done."

"Wait." Stefan called out before Damon could pick up the coffin, "We should say something."

"No, we shouldn't."

Olivia gave Damon a look causing another sigh to escape his lips. Nora nodded and stepped forward. "When I was a little girl, I loved my mother deeply. She loved me, too, until she found out about my little siphoning problem. If she only knew that was just one of the things that made me different. When she turned her back on me, I though I'd never find that kind of love again. You proved me wrong. Thank you, Lily."

Nora took a deep breath and stepped away. Damon rolled his eyes, "Next."

"You knew me at the brightest and my darkest. No matter what my mood, you always saw the light in me." Valerie placed her hand on top of the coffin, "I'll miss you, Lily."