seventy-eight

to: season 3, episode 18 - the devil comes here and sighs

ONCE THEY FIGURED OUT WHO THE THIRD VIAL WAS going to, Klaus sped to the cavern of the tunnels to where he sealed Aurora up only to discover that the vampire was nowhere to be found

ONCE THEY FIGURED OUT WHO THE THIRD VIAL WAS going to, Klaus sped to the cavern of the tunnels to where he sealed Aurora up only to discover that the vampire was nowhere to be found. Lucien and Audrey have freed her and most likely gave her the serum to turn her into the species that was more powerful than an Original vampire. For protection the Mikaelsons decided to place the compound under Freya's name so no vampires other than the Mikealson siblings and Hayley could enter without an invitation.

Freya spent her time finding out about how to kill them once and for all but so far there was nothing. The Ancestors were in control of Vincent when he performed the spell that made Audrey and Lucien into the beasts they are and possibly are in control of the prophecy that is threatening the Mikaelsons.

Olivia sat on one of the couches inside the Mikaelson compound, her notebook was open in her lap, a pen sitting in her hand as she wrote letters to her loved ones. With the events that had taken place, Audrey and Lucien being more powerful than any Original, the blonde hybrid decided she should write letters to those she loves just in case.

She wrote one each for the twins, Lucas, Caroline, Stefan, Damon and even Bonnie. She didn't know the outcome of their current fight, especially now that Aurora could have the serum, too. She was finalizing her letter for Stefan when her twin brother walked inside the room.

"You're hoverning." Freya spoke up in annoyance as she sketched a rough draft of a spell in an empty grimoire.

"I'm supervising." Klaus corrected, looking down at the sketches Freya had done to stop Lucien and Audrey. "How else to speed up your endeavors? Let's see, perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs?"

"Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either and if he leaves St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next." The Mikaelson witch added just as Elijah walked inside the room, joining the siblings.

"The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother." Elijah announced, causing Olivia to pinch the bridge of her nose, she's been stressed ever since Stefan has been on the run and hasn't communicated with her yet. The problems just keep coming and she just wanted to catch a break.

"At this point should we even be surprised?" Olivia sarcastically asked, rolling her eyes, "Just another typical witch inspired vendetta."

"Davina can take care of Kol for now." Elijah assured them all, "Let' focus our energy on Lucien and Audrey. How do we demolish the rodents?"

Freya sighed, "I'm working on it."

"While we have our roles to play. Elijah and Olivia can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing." Klaus began to walk out of the room, "I'm going to accomplish something."