seventy-nine

to: season 3, episode 19 - no more heartbreaks
to: season 3, episode 20 - where nothing stays buried

OLIVIA MIKAELSON HAS SEEN KLAUS MIKAELSON at his worst, his best, his revenge tactics but she's never seen so much emotion roll through him

OLIVIA MIKAELSON HAS SEEN KLAUS MIKAELSON at his worst, his best, his revenge tactics but she's never seen so much emotion roll through him. Camille O'Connell has a time stamp, she's been bit by Lucien Castle and everyone in the compound knew that the newly blonde vampire didn't deserve death, she was just an innocent individual who was caught between the Mikaelsons and had fallen in love with the big bad wolf.

Freya, Klaus and Olivia have been conversing on possible solutions while Hayley studied Camille as she sat still on the couch, drowning out the chatter around her, trying to process the news that she was going to die.

As much as Klaus worked hard enough to find a cure, they all saw how the bite killed their brother, Finn. Hayley walked over to the blonde who had dark circles below her eyes as she began to grow weak. The Marshall hybrid spoke, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, considering."

"Hold still." Klaus spoke, walking over to her with a container filled with an herb that could help slow down the process of the bite on her arm. "Sorry, this may or may not burn."

Klaus placed the cloth with the herb onto the bite causing Camille to hiss in pain, "Ow. Ow, what is that?"

"It's a healing salve." Freya explained, "Motherwort. White willow bark, the recipe's over a thousand years old."

"So the good stuff, huh?" Camille sighed.

"It'll ease the pain." Olivia spoke up, causing Camille to flicker her eyes at the blonde hybrid, "Dull the symptoms, but it won't stop the infection."

"So, I'm screwed."

Hayley immediately spoke up, reassuring the O'Connell who was fearing her death, "We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami."

"To that end, a little assistance." Elijah spoke up causing all eyes to fall on his as he walked inside the room with Vincent behind him.

"Cami, I'm so sorry." Vincent shook his head, apologizing that this was happening to the O'Connell. He was also apologizing for his actions, he was the one that created the beasts that are Audrey and Lucien.

"You should be. This is your fault." Klaus glared at the witch in front of him, he immediately stood up from his seat and walked towards Vincent, anger in his eyes, "It was you who turned Lucien and Audrey into the beasts that they became."

Olivia caught Klaus by his chest, her palm pressing against him to make sure he kept his distance from Vincent, "Nik."

"Klaus, stop." Camille instructed, "It's not his fault."

"Cami's right." Hayley looked around the room, "We all need to work together to fix this."

"Yeah." Klaus spoke, looking at his twin sister, "I think I know how to fix it. Lucien and Audrey have always been obsessed with us, they made themselves like us...our bite is cured by our blood."