ten

tvd: season 3, episode 18 - the murder of one

OLIVIA WALKED AROUND THE CITY AS SHE NOTICED A TALL figure walking up ahead

OLIVIA WALKED AROUND THE CITY AS SHE NOTICED A TALL figure walking up ahead. The blonde hybrid left Mystic Falls for two weeks, before Niklaus and Rebekah had messaged her about the Wickery bridge being made of White Oak—the weapon that could kill them, so there she was in the city where she managed to find her oldest brother.

"Hello Finn." Klaus spoke with a smirk causing the eldest Original to sigh in annoyance seeing both twins beside him.

"Hello, Niklaus. Olivia." Finn greeted as he brushed passed the twins, "I have nothing to say to you."

The twins continued to follow him as Klaus, "Well, good thing we're not here to chat. I will ask you one time, though, where's our mother?"

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn stated as he faced Olivia and Klaus, "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Pathetic." Olivia muttered, but Finn clearly heard her.

"How fortunate that we found you." Klaus smiled, "We require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you both dead." The Original replied.

"Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see us dead because if we die, then you die, so wish unfulfilled." Klaus smirked mocking their brother.

"Oh," Finn groaned, "You both go bother someone else with your hollow charms."

"Why? When we can bother our big brother." Olivia mocked him, "That's what siblings are for."

"We need you to accompany us back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Klaus explained as they crossed the street.

"I do not wish to be unlinked!" Finn repeated, annoyance clear in his tone. Finn Mikaelson despised what they have become, he always has.

"Again with the wishes." Klaus having to be annoyed with his eldest brother pushed Finn's chest lightly, "Let me rephrase, you will come back with us or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

Finn smirked, "What happens to one, happens to all. You both may not feel the effects of the dagger but you'd both loose your precious Rebekah."

"Wouldn't be the first time." Klaus shrugged, unbothered.

Finn walked away shaking his head, not believing his siblings before he speeded away from them into the alley. Olivia and Klaus looked at one another smirking, knowing Rebekah was there.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah spoke, her eyes focused on Finn.

Finn looked at her in disbelief, "You're siding with him?" He asked, turning to look over at the twins that had joined them, "Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."