sixty-nine

tvd: season 7, episode 5 - live through this

OLIVIA MADE THE STUPIDEST DECISION AND SENT Stefan to spend the whole day with Valerie accompanied by Damon of course

OLIVIA MADE THE STUPIDEST DECISION AND SENT Stefan to spend the whole day with Valerie accompanied by Damon of course. The hybrid spent her whole day in the dorm room having been sent texts from both Freya and Elijah that the The Strix have arrived to New Orleans with Tristan De Martel with them. Olivia paced back and forth...she wasn't only worried about the conflicts in New Orleans but her fiancée is spending the whole day with his first love and not to mention she could be pregnant.

Bonnie and Caroline knocked on the door before their heads popped in, peaking inside the door, "Is it safe to enter? Or is your fiancée still half-naked under the sheets?"

The blonde groaned in embarrassment, "I don't live here and I should not be having sex here, I'm sorry."

The two girls walked inside the room and placed their bags on top of their own beds. Bonnie waved her hand, dismissing it, "At least the extra bed has seen a half-naked male." She picked up her bear that was neatly placed on her bed, "I think Ms. Cuddles is starting to feel sorry for me. I mean, look at her. Do you see how she's judging me?" She mimicked the bear, "I need man help."

Caroline and Olivia chuckled, "Don't look at me for advice, I just sent Stefan to spend the day with his first love so I'm not sure if I'm sane for doing that."

"Valerie." Caroline confirmed to Bonnie, the two girls making their way to sit down on the extra space on the bed that Olivia was currently sitting on, "The Heretic who turned your skin to vervain so Stefan couldn't touch you and vice versa."

"That's the one." Olivia confirmed.

"Wow, you're either completely insane or the most secure woman in the world." Bonnie nodded.

"Who knows, it could be either of them." Caroline suggested causing Olivia to chuckle lightly.

"I want him to work things out with her, he does have a habit bottling up all his hurt feelings and I think it would be really good for him to clear away all the drama so they can go on with their lives." Olivia shrugged her shoulders. "A clean slate."

"Most secure woman it is." Bonnie nodded her head before lifting herself up and placed Ms. Cuddles back on her bed and grabbed her bag, getting ready to leave. "I'm officially inspired."

"So, are you going out to meet a guy?" Caroline asked.

Bonnie sighed, "No, I'm going to Mystic Falls to discuss magic with a Heretic I just brought back to life, and then maybe I'll meet a guy."

"Bonnie." Olivia nervously called out to the Bennett witch, she didn't want to ask any favors from her knowing she has a busy day but she just had to know, "Before you leave, can you do me a favor?"

Bonnie turned back around and nodded, placing her bag back on her bed before returning to sit down on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I think I'm pregnant." Olivia blurted out to the both of them. Caroline and Bonnie shared confused glances before looking back at Olivia. "I don't know how it's possible because vampires can't procreate."