thirteen

13 | JUST FRIENDS (extras)
tvd: season 4, episode 2 - memorial

OLIVIA HEADED TO THE GRILL SEEING AS REBEKAH is staying in town, she decided to stay as well

OLIVIA HEADED TO THE GRILL SEEING AS REBEKAH is staying in town, she decided to stay as well. Sitting on the bar drinking her whiskey away she felt someone sit beside her.

"Wolfie." Damon greeted beside her as he ordered his bourbon.

"I'm sorry about, Elena." Olivia told him, causing Damon to raise a brow not expecting that, "About my sister killing her, I'm sorry about that."

"We've all made mistakes, all we can do is move forward, she alive but she's dead." Damon replied.

"We aren't friends or anything but what's got you here, day drinking?" Olivia asked, before she realized what she asked she quickly apologized, "Sorry, it's none of my business."

Damon couldn't help but chuckle, amused. Out of all the Originals it never occurred to him that one of them has a heart. "Elena's a vampire and Stefan's back to playing the role of the savior."

"I'm sorry." Olivia nodded, knowing Damon Salvatore was in love with Elena Gilbert, and the newly turned vampire felt something for him as well—she felt something for both Salvatores, everyone could see that.

Sheriff Forbes stormed over to them, pulling out a chair next to Damon. "That seat's taken." He responded.  Liz slammed a newspaper down on the bar in front of them. The eldest Salvatore cocked his head and picked it up to read the front page, "Faulty gas line leads to tragic explosion at the Young Farm." He read before throwing the paper back down and looking up at Liz, "Really?"

"Better than, 'Town Council blown up. Police have no suspects.' Unless the perpetrator is right next to me." Liz retorts, accusing Damon.

"Well, don't look at me. I aways take credit for killing people." Damon fake smiles, as Liz held her gaze towards him, "Seriously, stop looking at me like that, Liz. If I was going to kill ten people, I wouldn't blow 'em up, I'd have a dinner party."

"The explosion sparked from inside. This wasn't an accident." She told him.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. The council's dead. I see that as a win." Damon smirked.

"I've known some of the council since I was a kid." Liz said, "They were my friends."

"All due respect Sheriff Forbes but the council tried to kill your daughter." Olivia spoke, causing Liz to look at her.

"Who's the new guy?" Damon spoke up once again, his eyes trained on a man across the bar who was slowly walking towards them.

"Excuse me, Sheriff. Hi. I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute about the explosion at the Young Farm." The man greeted Liz once he cam to a stop.

"I'm sorry, Mr...?" Liz trailed off with a confusion stare, as Olivia and Damon watched the exchange between them, not trusting the new comer into town.