eleven

11 | GOODBYE FOR NOW (extras)
tvd: season 3, episode 19 - heart of darkness

OLIVIA HELD A RELAXED GRIP ON THE BOW HANDLE, before she positioned her fingers on the string

OLIVIA HELD A RELAXED GRIP ON THE BOW HANDLE, before she positioned her fingers on the string. She looked at the target with her dominant eye seeing the arrow aligned with its target before releasing the arrow, which perfectly hit the middle of its target.

Archery was the one thing Olivia excelled at, other than art. Archery was her escape in the world, to be violent with arrows and shoot its target. "I am not going to a bloody school dance." She spoke, having heard Rebekah talk to Klaus about one last hurrah before they leave town.

"It's what I want, Liv." Rebekah—who is actually Esther said, trying to convince her sister, "Do it for me."

Olivia sighed, as she continued to shoot the arrows on the target, "No."

"Nik agreed to it, and Stefan will be there."

Olivia glared at her sister before putting her bow down, "I don't care if he's going to be there. I rather be painting, reading or doing my archery."

"Liv, for me please." Rebekah repeated. Olivia looked at her sister. The female hybrid could see it in her sister's eyes how important this dance to her, which is why she gave in.

"Fine." Olivia muttered, "One last hurrah."

***

Olivia stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her hair, before glancing up at the rest of her outfit. She was dressed in a black dress, with elbow length gloves. Klaus has already gone to the dance, Olivia only imagined her sister has left as well.

The dance was filled with laughter and dancing from couples, the theme was the 1920's, bringing memories of her time with Stefan, she wanted nothing but to leave, her eyes wandered around trying to find her sister.

Walking out of the school gym, phone in hand she dialed her sister's number, "Bekah, I only came to this stupid dance because you begged me to, and you're nowhere to be found."

"Liv." Klaus called out for his sister as he appeared beside her, pointing to the salt on the ground—a boundary spell that ensured no vampire could step over it.

"What the hell is this?" Olivia asked.

"Your mother is back."

***

Bonnie had been enlisted to break the barrier spell that kept everyone inside the school, having several candles lit around her as she chanted. Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Olivia, Jamie and Jeremy watched impatiently.

"What's taking so long?" Klaus called and immediately cut Bonnie's chanting, "All boundary spells have a loophole."

The sound of the door behind them as Matt walked in, "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier."