Flirting With Taehyung.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked on as the group surrounding Taehyung.

They would walk over and help the younger...but last time they tried to help, they were yelled at by the younger Alpha who was apparently 'handling it just fine.' *coughhewasntcough*.

"I'm finding this a very frustrating pattern when ever we leave the house." Hoseok groaned.

Namjoon nodded.
"It's always at lease one of them getting hit on." He sighed.

"I'm honoured, really. But I'm sorry, I already have a Pack." Taehyung said with a (fake) apologetic smile.

The three Omegas and two Betas surrounding him all sighed disappointedly.
"Are you Mated? Maybe you can join us-"

"Yes we're Mated. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. You seem like a great...Pack." He kept his smile.

The Omegas pouted.

The two Betas bowed politely.
"We're sorry to disturb you like this. You just...caught our eye."

Taehyung nodded. He knew damn well he was good looking. It just made him uncomfortable when strangers on the street pointed it out.

"Th-thank you." He stuttered.

"Can we at lease do dinner sometime-" one of the Omegas started to say.

"We're sorry to butt in, but Tae. We have to go." Namjoon said with a smile.

Taehyung could tell it was strained.
His leader was trying his hardest to hold on his anger.

The younger Alpha nodded.
"Yes...Hunni." He said awkwardly. It was so unnatural.

Hoseok held back his smirk as he saw the uncomfortable look cover Namjoon's face.

"My love! Hurry up. Or we're going to fool around without you!" Hoseok grinned, clinging to Namjoon's arm.

"Oh My Go-Hoseok..." Namjoon facepalmed.

Taehyung blushed.
"Ah. Yes! I-I have to go." He slipped past the small pack of Omegas and Betas.

"It was nice meeting you. But as you see. My Mates." He stepped closer to his head-Alpha.

The Omegas all groaned disappointingly.

"Bye!" Taehyung called out as he dragged Namjoon and Hoseok away.

Hoseok burst out laughing.

Namjoon and Taehyung groaned.
"That was so awkward." Taehyung complained.

"That's what makes it so funny!"