The Unpresented Build a Nest

"You can't go around stealing everyone's clothing. You know that." Namjoon sighed, looking between the three unpresented.

"You weren't wearing them." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung ignored the Alpha in front of him, and turned to Yoongi when he heard the Omega chuckle.

Seokjin sighed, elbowing the other Omega in the ribs.

"Ow. Dammit." Yoongi groaned.

"We just...We thought Seokjin and Yoongi would appreciate it..." Jimin frowned.

Seokjin cooed.

Taehyung nodded.
"Their heats are due and they haven't made a Nest yet."

Hoseok smiled fondly.
"You three are just too cute."

"Thank you, Pups. It's beautiful. It's smells just like Pack." Seokjin smiled widely.

The three Pups blushed and turned their faces away from the older four.

Namjoon chuckled.
"Seokjin, Yoongi. Why don't you and the Pups check out your new Nest while me and Hobi get dinner started?"

No one had to tell the head-Omega twice. He jumped into the nest, pulling Jungkook and Jimin down into a hug.

Taehyung laughed as he heard the other two unpresented groan.

Before he knew it, he too was tackled into the nest.
"Not so funny now, is it?" Yoongi laughed as he rubbed his cheek against the pup's.

Tae groaned at the affection.

Namjoon laughed, dragging the Beta out the bedroom door.

"We all should just sleep here forever." Seokjin laughed.

Yoongi started to purr, throwing his arm over Taehyung to reach over and run a hand through Jimin's hair.

Jimin smiled sweetly.
"I'm glad you both like it... we don't have the skills or instinct to make a proper nest."

"Well, you did a great job. Thank you, Pups." Seokjin purred, burring his nose into Jungkook's neck.