The Pups Are Being Bratty

Namjoon knew the Pups were just as bad as each other. They played off of each other's behaviour.

So when Jungkook woke up in a hyperactive mood, it was no surprise when  Jimin and Taehyung followed too.

"Stop running in the house!" Seokjin yelled from the kitchen when the three ran through the lounge room, crashing into the couch - flipping it over.

"Stop! Stop!" Jungkook laughed, trying desperately to get away from the two.

Namjoon entered the room, looking around at the mess.

He growled.
"You three! Clean this mess up now. We don't live like a bunch of animals." He said for the seventh time that day. But once again, they didn't care.

Taehyung smiled mischievously.
"Oh, almighty Alpha. Do teach us the way."
He laughed, causing the other two to laugh too.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, he was done arguing with these Brats. He's been trying to get them to calm down all day.

"That's it. Yoongi, you're up. They'll actually listen to you." He flopped angrily onto one of the kitchen chairs.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Sure, Joonie."

As soon as he left the kitchen, he started to yell, making the remaining three in the kitchen jump with surprise.

"Why does Joonie have to tell you multiple time to clean this house?! You've completely messed it up! Jungkook and Jimin, clean up all the shit off the floor, and Taehyung get the fucking vacuum cleaner. Now." Yoongi snapped at the three.

"We're just trying to have fun-" Taehyung was cut off.

"You can have fun without messing the joint up. Get to work. Now. Or I'll be bending three naughty Pups over my knee."

That caused the Pups to jump up from the pile of ruined pillow feathers and start to clean up.

Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon smiled when Yoongi re-entered the kitchen.

"Naww such a good, Mummy. Kicking their butts into gear." Hoseok laughed, causing Yoongi to blush.

"At lease they listen to me." The Omega huffed.

"Only because they know you will follow through with the punishment." Seokjin smiled.

"What ever has to be done." Yoongi said, taking a sip of his tea.

Arguing and yelling came from the lounge room.

"Don't make me come back in there!" Yoongi yelled, the four older members started to laugh when all the yelling seized.