Jungkook's Spained Ankle

"Why is it something ALWAYS happens when you three go off by yourselves." Namjoon growled, pulling Jungkook away from the two who were holding him up between them.

"I didn't do anything! He fell down the stairs at the library!" Taehyung defended himself.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, helping the head-Alpha carry the young Pup to the couch, where Seokjin was sitting, ready with the first aid kit.

Jungkook sat between Seokjin and Yoongi, his swollen ankle resting in the eldest's lap.

"I'll go talk with Taehyung and Jimin." Namjoon sighed, leaving the room. 

Yoongi turned his attention to Jungkook, starting to scent him.
"Do you think it's broken?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook shook his head.
"No, just hurts."

Yoongi grunted.

Seokjin bit his lip as he wrapped the baby Omega's ankle up in a bandage.

"Stay here with Yoongi. I'm going to get an ice pack." Seokjin said, standing up from the couch.

Yoongi pulled Jungkook against his chest.
"Everytime. Something happens everytime you go out together. Why isn't Taehyung taking better care of you." He growled.

Jungkook whined.
"It's not Tae's fault...I...Umm..." Jungkook looked away with a blush.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook sighed.
"I didn't see the stairs...I was distracted by the ice cream truck..."

"Taehyung yelled out to warn me, but I didn't pay attention." Jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Kookie..." Namjoon looked to the Pup with a slight smile as he entered the room.

"You need to be more careful." Yoongi huffed.

"I will." Jungkook mumbled.

"You should go apologise to the boys, Yoongi." Namjoon said.

Yoongi grunted, standing up from the couch.

"Stay here with Kookie." The Omega said.

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook looked up to the head-Alpha.
"Sit with me?" The Pup urged.

Namjoon nodded, about to sit down.
"Wait! Get everyone else for a pack pile."

Namjoon rolled his eyes fondly.
"I'll get them, but you put on a movie." He said, handing Jungkook the tv remote.

The Pup smiled, turning on a movie.