Teahyung's Twentieth

It's Taehyung's twentieth birthday. So I'm sure you know what that means...And if you don't...

It means Taehyung is no longer a Pup. He has moved into the Alpha's Quarters...

It means Jungkook is all alone...

Jungkook tossed and turned, wiping the frustrated tears from his eyes.

He's never slept alone before. Never. He's always slept with at lease one of them.

The house was too quiet, the room was too dark, the bed was too cold.

He whined with frustration, sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his hands harshly together.

He stared at the door...weighing his options. To stay in this quiet, dark, cold room? Or to suck up the courage and take the punishment when Namjoon and Yoongi realise what he's done?

He stood up, making his way out of the bedroom.

He whined lowly, turning left down the hall and making his way to the Alpha's Quarters.

He stood outside the room, hand hovering hesitantly over the door handle.

He gulped, quietly entering the room.

He saw the two Alphas lying together, Namjoon had Taehyung pulled tightly to his chest.

Jungkook thinks it's probably so the younger Alpha couldn't escape to the Pup's Room during the night.

Jungkook gulped, tip-toeing over to the bed.

When neither of them moved or made a noise, Jungkook gently climbed onto the bed. Laying with his head buried between Taehyung's shoulder blades.

He felt the young Alpha shift.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily, looking over his shoulder to Jungkook.

Jungkook put his finger to his lip.
"Shh." He whispered, looking over Taehyung's shoulder to Namjoon who still hadn't moved.

Taehyung nodded once, rolling over to wrap his arm around the Omega.

"I missed you." He whispered as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

The Omega smiled, nestling closer to the young Alpha.
"Missed you too, Tae. Now Shh."

Taehyung nodded, falling back to sleep.

Jungkook relaxed in the Alpha's hold, burying his face into his chest. He too fell asleep.

Namjoon waited a few moments before opening his eyes.

He sat up on his elbows, looking to the tear stains on the Omega's cheeks.

He sighed, reaching over Taehyung to gently grab hold of Jungkook's hand.

'Just for tonight.' He thought to himself.