Sick Jungkook

Jimin pulled at his hair. Stressed out of his freakin' mind.

How could he let this happen to the Pup?

He sat by the bed, not planning on leaving the Pup's side anytime soon.

"Jimin...Pup, get some sleep." Namjoon whispered as he entered the room, wrapping his arms around the Omega.

Jimin shook his head.
"No, I have to be here when Kookie wakes up."

Namjoon whined.
"C'mere." The Alpha said, dragging the Omega to the arm chair in the corner of the room, Jimin nestled close to his chest.
"Get some sleep, we'll both be right here when Kookie wakes up." He purred.

Jimin sniffled but nodded, tucking his nose into the Alpha's neck.

At lease they got a few hours of sleep before Jungkook started to stir and whine.

Jimin jumped to his feet.
"Kookie? You awake?" He whined.

The unpresented whined again.
"'M 'wake" he mumbled.

Jimin hovered the thermometer over Jungkook's forehead.
"You've still got a temperature, Pup." He mumbled.

"I'll get him a bottle of water. You try and get some of Jin's soup in him." Namjoon said, walking out of the Pup's Room.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked the younger boy.

Jungkook whined.
"'At 'happened?" He asked.

"You passed out. You have a fever, Kookie. Why didn't you say anything?" Jimin asked with worry.

Jungkook bit his lip.
"'Veryone was so happy today. Everyone was so proud of Taehyung, and he was so proud of himself, I didn't want to take the attention away from him..." he frowned, realising he did in fact take what was a really exciting day for Taehyung, and turned it to shit.

He whined again.
"Where's Taetae? I need to talk to him." He said, starting to get up from the bed.

"Kookie! No, lie back down, I'll go get him." Jimin said, pushing the unpresented down back onto the bed before running out the door.

The door opened moments later and in walked Taehyung, with a small smile on his face.
"Here, Namjoon asked me to give you this ." He said, holding over the bottle of water.

"Thanks Tae." Jungkook whined, taking the bottle from the Alpha.

Jungkook looked to his lap.
"I'm sorry, Tae." He said suddenly.

"I knew today was a huge deal with you becoming an offical pack-Alpha...and i'm sorry I ruined your day." Jungkook sobbed, covering his face with his hands.

Taehyung dropped to the side of the bed.
"No! No, Pup. It's fine. I'm just upset you didn't tell anyone. We could have post-poned the celebration until you were feeling better." Taehyung said, running his fingers through the Pup's hair, calming him down.

"You're not mad?" Jungkook asked after a while.

Taehyung shook his head with a small smile.
"Of course not. But I will be if I don't get to cuddle with my poor Kookie. We'll invite Jimin aswell."

Jungkook nodded eagerly.

Well... let's just say the celebration didn't happen considering the one who was meant to be celebrated, spent two weeks in bed with a fever as well as the other two Pups.

"They're never going to learn, are they?" Jin sighed, leaning on the door frame.

Namjoon sighed in response.
"Probably not.