Conforting An Alpha

Namjoon was lying on the couch, one arm thrown over his eyes, he was almost tempted to sleep.

Spending the first week with Taehyung after he moved out of the Pup's Room was exhausting.

The constant waking up during the night, Taehyung fretting without Jungkook by his side, even calling out to Jimin a few times.

Sleep hadn't been easy on the Alphas.

Namjoon uncovered his eyes when someone laid down on his chest.

Jungkook looked up with big eyes.
"You alright, Joonie-Hyung?" He asked.

Namjoon smiled, tucking a piece of stray hair behind Jungkook's ear.
"Yeah Kookie, I'm fine. Just tired." He sighed.

Jungkook hummed, rubbing his nose into Namjoon's neck.

The Alpha chuckled as the Omega started to let off calming pheromones.

"Thanks, Kookie." He said, closing his eyes again.

"Do you need anything?" the Omega asked.

Namjoon ran his hand through Jungkook's hair.

"Just stay like this with me." He said, rubbing his cheek into the Omega's hair.

"I can do that." Jungkook smiled, closing his eyes.

"And you have to promise you'll never grow up" The Alpha joked.

Jungkook smiled.
"I said the same thing to Tae. He said he was a vampire. I think he lied." He smiled playfully.

Namjoon chuckled.

"Oh I see how it is." A mischievous glint flickered in Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook shrugged.
"That's what you get for growing up, and betraying me." He laughed when the younger Alpha piled on top of him, causing Namjoon to grunt.

"Oo, this is comfy." He smiled over Jungkook's shoulder to Namjoon who was smiling up at them.

Namjoon ran his hand through Taehyung's hair.
"You going to relax here with us, Pu-Tae?" He grimaced at the slip up.

Taehyung only smiled.
"Only if you can handle both of us laying on you." He wiggled, causing unnecessary weight and pressure on them.

Namjoon sighed.
"I've been able to handle you this long. I'm sure this will be fine."

Taehyung smiled, his eyes slipped shut.
"Then count me in."