Inseparable -Part 3

They. Were. In. Deeeeeeep. Shhhhhhiiiiiiit. And damn did they know it.

Their four oldest pack-members stood in front of them, glaring, their Aura screaming anger and distress.

Jungkook whined, breaking the silence.

"How could you three be SO stupid?" Namjoon looked between them.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but snapped it shut when Yoongi gave him a foul look.

"Did it ever cross your mind, Taehyung, that you were putting both of their lives in danger?"

"Well, did it?!" The head-Alpha yelled, when the younger Alpha remained silent for too long.

Taehyung flinched.
"No. I'm sorry Alpha..." he mumbled.

Namjoon groaned angrily.
"Jungkook - as an unpresented, isn't even aloud out after hours without the head-Alpha!"

He took a deep breath.

"You're all sleeping separately for a week as punishment."

The three shot from their seats.
"No!" Yelled Jungkook.
"You can't!" Jimin panicked.

"Taehyung, you'll sleep with me in the Alpha's Quarters. Jimin, you're with Seokjin and Yoongi in the Omega's Den. And Jungkook, you're sleeping with Hoseok."

Taehyung scoffed.
"This isn't fair! No one died. No one got hurt!" He yelled.

Namjoon slammed his hands on the table, watching as the three cowered and whimpered.

"Do you understand?" Namjoon snarled.

The Pups nodded.

"Good. Now get in the beds I ordered you to. Now."

Jimin got up from his seat crying, Jungkook looked guilty and miserable....and Taehyung...he glared to the older four....if only looks could kill....

"Move, Taehyung, or I'll seperate you permanently."

Taehyung whined as he left the room.

Namjoon took in a shuddering breath, collapsing into his seat.

"Shit. Joon!" Yoongi swore, running over to the Alpha.

Seokjin pulled Namjoon's face towards his own, making sure he was okay.

"Did I do the right thing separating them?" He whimpered.

The two Omegas froze, not able to answer as the shock from their Head-Alpha whimpering hit them.

Hoseok nodded tho.
"I think you did the right thing. It will hopefully teach them a lesson."

Namjoon sighed, resting his forehead against Yoongi's stomach.

"I feel....I feel like I failed them. I've hit them where it hurts most. Their bond is so strong...and I've..."

"You had to. If you don't threaten them with each other, then what else will get their attention? No leaving the house? No phones? You know none of those would work."

The Alpha nodded.
"Yeah...I hope you're right."

Seokjin kissed him on the forehead.

"We should get to bed to settle in the Pups. Jungkook has only ever slept away from them once, and we all remember how that went." Jin rolled his eyes.

The night was the worst.

Jimin kept waking up whimpering and crying, not being able to find the other two Pups he loved to wrap limbs with.

Jungkook woke up several times crying. He tried to keep quiet, but he woke Hoseok up everytime. Not that the Beta minded, he knew this was going to be tough on the unpresented Pup.

And Namjoon had to keep comforting Taehyung back to sleep as the younger Alpha woke up terrified and paranoid. He couldn't feel the other two near him. He couldn't smell their scents. They weren't there. Where were they? Had something happened? Had someone taken them? His Alpha was the driver, and his instincts wouldn't turn off.

So the next morning they all sat at around the lounge room, all exhausted and ready to sleep for two full days to catch up on the sleep they didn't get.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all lying together in a pile, noses pressed against each other's neck, and limbs tangled together.

"So that punishment obviously didn't work..." Namjoon sighed tiredly.

The three younger Pups ducked their heads with guilt.

Namjoon gave a reassuring smile.
"I knew it was going to hurt you three by separating you like that.... but I didn't realise just how strong the bond you all had."

"You can sleep in the Pup's Room tonight. I don't think we can handle another night like that. That was torture." He chuckled.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok all nodded in agreement, none being able to talk. Being so exhausted and all.

"Just promise us. You won't do anything like that again. Or I will seperate you. For good next time."

Taehyung gave a terrified nod. Terrified of losing the other Pups yet again.
"Promise Joonie. I'm sorry." He hesitantly untangled himself, giving the head-Alpha a hug.

Namjoon hugged back with a wide smile.

Jungkook and Jimin jumped on the Alpha. They wanted in on the action too.