Hoseok & Jungkook

Jungkook sighed, sitting on the front step, looking out at the yard.

"What's up little one?" Hoseok asked, grunting as he sat down by the Omega.

Jungkook turned his attention to the Beta.
"Nothing." He mumbled.

Hoseok cocked his head.
"Talk to me, Pup..." he urged.

Jungkook whined.
"It's just...The past few months have...sucked. So much has happened. Not only did Jimin and Taehyung present, but then they both turned twenty and are no longer allowed to sleep in the Pup's Room." He inhaled anxiously.

Hoseok nodded with understanding, they all knew how hard it was on them.

"What about 'scent-keepers'? They helped Jimin when he had to move to the Omega's Den." Hoseok offered.

Jungkook shrugged.
"It's not the lack of scent that bothering me tho. I miss sleeping with them. I miss the warmth..." he whined.
"It's too cold sleeping by myself."

"Why don't you ask Seokjin to move into the Omega's Den?" The Beta asked.

"I already did. Yoongi-Hyung said I wasn't allowed to. I think he wants to keep me away as long as possible." He chuckled.

Hoseok hummed, wrapping his arm around the young Omega.
"Then sleep with me, I'll keep you warm. Just don't tell Yoongi or Namjoon."

Jungkook's face lit up.
"Really?"

Hoseok rubbed their cheeks together.
"Of course, Pup."

"Thanks, Hobi. That sounds great."

Jungkook started to purr.

Jimin turned back from the window with a smile.
"I don't thing we have to stress about Kookie sleeping alone anymore. Hobi is taking care of him." He said, jumping into Taehyung's arms, wrapping his legs around the Alpha's waist.

The young Alpha smiled, nuzzling into Jimin's hair.
"Our baby is all grown up." He joked.

Jimin laughed.

———————————
Got prompts for this series? Send them through! 😁