Hyungs Always Said Motorbikes Were Bad.

"Won't your Hyungs kill you when they find out about this?" Yugyeom asked.
"You know how much they hate motorbikes."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"I'm not going to ride it! I'm just...looking at it." He said, running his hands over the handlebars.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his older pack mate.
"They're going to kill you too, for letting Jungkook on there." He said to Jackson.

Jackson shrugged.
"He'll be fine-Oh My God, Jungkook!" The Alpha panicked as the Omega pressed the accelerator, jerking the motorbike suddenly forward.

Jackson winced as he watched the motorbike fall on top of the Omega.

Jungkook cursed loudly as his leg got trapped underneath the fallen bike.

"I swear to God, that better not be broken. Or I am dead. DEAD, I tell you." Jackson panicked, looking towards the house where Jungkook's Pack members were all currently located.

Currently no sight of anyone.

He pulled the bike off the younger boy, while Yugyeom helped Jungkook up off the ground.

The young Omega hissed in pain as he put pressure on his left leg.

"Fuck. I'm dead." Jackson cursed.

"What are you three doing?" Came Mark's voice, startling them.

They froze, trying to look less suspicious.
"Us? Nothing. We're just...looking at...stuff."

Mark frowned at the Alpha's odd behaviour.
He looked to Jungkook, who was keeping weight off his leg.

"What's wrong with your leg?" He asked.

"I tripped while chasing Yugyeom." He lied.

Mark squinted suspiciously at the three, walking back toward the house without saying another word.

Jackson blew out a breath of air.
"He can tell when we lie. We're dead. It was good knowing you, Jungkook."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Just help me back to the house." He said, wrapping an arm each around their shoulders.

Seokjin ran from the back door, towards them.

"That bloody Mark." Jackson huffed.

"What happened? Mark said you got hurt." Seokjin panicked, pulling Jungkook to the ground so he could look at his leg.

"I'm fine, Hyung." Jungkook whined.

"You have cuts and grazes up your leg and your ankle is so swollen! What happened?" Seokjin asked, looking between the three with an angry expression.

"Jackson let Jungkook ride the motorbike!" Yugyeom was the first to crack, earning two looks of betrayal.

Jungkook hit him in the chest.
"Traitor!"

"I'm sorry. But your Hyungs scare me. I'm not fucking with them." Yugyeom whispered.

"The motorbike?! Jungkook, are you kidding me?!" Seokjin squawked.

Jungkook winced.

Seokjin growled.
"You two." He pointed to Jackson and Yugyeom.
"Help get him back to the house so I can ice and wrap his ankle...then I'm killing the lot of you."