Sick Taehyung

Taehyung stifled the cough...well, he tried to.

But Seokjin...being Seokjin, has an extra sense for these types of things.

The Omega stared at the younger boy.

Taehyung avoided eye contact, trying to exit the room...

Seokjin followed.

"You can't avoid me, Tae. I'm like a bad smell, I'll keep following you around." He smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I'm just going to lay down for a while-"

"Oh no, you're not. You need cough medicine. Then I'll run you a bath. AND! I think you need Omega cuddles. What do you think?" Seokjin smiled, knowing that's not at all what the young Alpha wanted.

Taehyung sighed.
"I'll just make everyone else sick." He huffed.

Seokjin flopped his hand about.
"We can handle it. Plus, if we all get sick, imagine all the pampering we'll get from Joonie and Hobi." He giggled.

The Alpha Pup whined, resting his head against the elder's shoulder.

Seokjin cooed, rubbing his cheek against the boy's hair, licking it a few times.

Taehyung grunted.
"Do you have to groom me?"

"Sure do." Jin giggled.
"But first, let's get that cough medicine." He said, pulling back from the young Alpha.

Seokjin took Taehyung by the hand as he made his way to the kitchen.
"Sit at the table, I want to take your temperature as well." He said, earning a grunt of annoyance from Taehyung.

"Oh stop complaining, Pup." He rolled his eyes.

Seokjin took the Alpha's temperature. He hummed.
"A bit high...here, drink this." He said, handing over a medicine cup, with a small amount of cough syrup in it.

"If I drink this, will you leave me alone?" Taehyung groaned.

Seokjin shook his head.
"Not a chance."