Jungkook's Punishment ( Spanking)

This chapter contains spanking for those who don't wish to read it!

The four Omegas sat around the table laughing. It had been so long since they all got together like this.

Minghao, Mingyu and Seokmin were part of a pack with thirteen. It was hard for them to go anywhere with all the Alphas hovering over them.

"Shit. It's nearly ten already. We should ring Seungcheol-Hyung to come get us before they all lose their shit." Seokmin mumbled.

Jungkook froze.
"Nearly ten?" He said, his body turning cold at the information.

The three nodded.

Jungkook pulled out his phone.

Flat.

"Fuck. Shit. I've got to go. They're going to be so mad." He scrambled to pull his things together.

"Calm down, Jungkook. We'll give you a lift." Mingyu said.

"You're not walking this late in the dark." Minghao added, putting his hand over top of Jungkook's.

Jungkook held back a whine.

Soon enough Seungcheol walked through the pub door.
"Ready to go? Need a lift, Jungkook?" He asked with a smile.

Jungkook nodded.
"Please." He mumbled.

"Sure. Let's go." The Alpha smiled.

Minghao cocked his head, grabbing hold of the other Omega's wrist.
"Everything alright?" He asked.

Jungkook forced a smile.
"Or course."

Minghao sighed with relief, rubbing his nose against Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook kept fidgeting the whole way home. Man, his Hyungs were going to be so mad.

"Here we are. Maybe next time you four decide to meet up, make it for breakfast or lunch." He smiled.

Jungkook smiled back.

Seokmin pulled him into a quick hug.
"We'll have to meet up again soon."

Jungkook nodded, exiting the car.

They didn't drive away straight away, they were waiting for him to enter the house.

Jungkook opened the door, waving to them, letting them know he was inside safe...

Well...almost.

"Where the hell were you?" Yoongi growled before the front door was even closed.

"I went out with Seokmin-"

"Why didn't you tell us? Do you have any idea how worried we were?" Yoongi said, frowning disapprovingly to the younger pack member.

"Why didn't you call us?" Namjoon asked softly, feeling rather betrayed by Jungkook's actions.

Jungkook held up his phone.
"Flat." Was all he said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"I'm sure Seokmin and who ever else had working phones. Is there a reason you couldn't have used theirs?" The older Omega snapped.

"Seokjin has been crying for hours. You didn't answer your phone, you didn't even tell us you were going out. We are a pack, Jungkook." Namjoon huffed with a sigh.

"We were about to call the police. If it was up to Seokjin, he would have called them several hours ago. He called so many people looking around for you."

Jungkook scoffed. Sick and tired of being yelled at.
"You don't let me do anything without a chaperone. How else am I meant to go see my friends without one of you breathing down my neck." He snapped.

Yoongi snarled, growling.
"Watch your tongue, Pup."

"Dont talk to your Hyungs like that, Jung-" Namjoon was cut off when Jungkook growled.

"Then stop treating me like a little kid." He snarled.

Yoongi glared him down.
"That's it, Pup. Go wait on the couch."

Jungkook froze.
"You can't!"

"We are. You snuck out without telling anyone, coming home two hours past curfew. And now your mouthing off to your Hyungs. Now, listen to Yoongi and go wait on the couch." Namjoon said, pointing on the direction of the lounge room.

Jungkook felt tears build up in his eyes, but he blinked them back.

Jungkook left the room, waiting on the couch as his Hyung's instructed.

He looked up when Seokjin's scent hit him as he entered the room with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Oh, Pup..." the eldest Omega said with disappointed eyes.

Jungkook turned his head away, blinking his tears back once again.
There's nothing worse than disappointing the head-Omega.

"You're not cuddling or comforting him, Seokjin." Namjoon growled as the Omega tried to step forward to pull the Pup into his arms.

"He needs his punishment. For disobeying the first rule of this house." Namjoon growled.

Jungkook whined.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said, letting him know he can start Jungkook's punishment.

Yoongi sat on the couch, pulling Jungkook over his lap.
"Just remember this is on you, Pup." He said, starting to pull the younger boy's pants down.

Jungkook gripped the couch cushion.

"Count to ten, Pup."

Jungkook shook his head.

Namjoon sighed.
"Count. To. Ten. Pup." He grit his teeth, holding Seokjin back as he struggled to try and comfort the Omega Pup.

Yoongi's hand came down.

"One." Jungkook grit his teeth at the pain.

"Again." Namjoon urged the second eldest Omega.

"Two." Jungkook rubbed his face into the couch.

"Three." He whined.

"Four." He tried to say as his voice cracked.

"Louder, Jungkook." Yoongi ordered.

"Five. Six. Seven." He bit back a sob.

"Eight. Nine."

Ten was the worst of them all, he sobbed.

He heard Seokjin whine as he was pulled into the Omega's lap.
"Shh, Pup. It's okay." The eldest groomed him.

"Take him to the Omega's Den, Seokjin." Namjoon ordered.

Jungkook was still sobbing as the head-Omega carried him to their Nest.

"Kookie. Seokjin, You found him." Came Jimin's sleepy voice.

"Lie back down, Jiminie. I'll put him between us." Seokjin mumbled.

Jimin did as he was told, spreading his arms wide so Jungkook could snuggle in close.

"You scared us Kookie." The slightly older Omega said.

Jungkook didn't say anything, only nodded.

Seokjin sighed.
"Get some sleep, boys."

Jungkook whined when Yoongi entered the room some time late.

The elder Omega sighed.
"Go to sleep, Kookie." He mumbled, reaching over Jimin's sleeping body to rub away the rest on Jungkook's tears.

Jungkook sniffled.
"I'm sorry. I didn't realise the time. I promise I'll be-"

Yoongi cut him off.
"Go to sleep, we'll talk more about it in the morning."

Jungkook nodded, rubbing his face back into Jimin's neck.