Part 2: Injured Yoongi

"JIMIN!" Yoongi woke with a start.

"Shh. You need to rest." Seokjin forced a smile, running his finger's through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi shook his head frantically.
"No! Jimin-"

"Jimin is fine. He's asleep on the couch with Namjoon. Namjoon had to force him to a scent-drunk state."

Yoongi whined.
"But the Alpha-he-are you sure he's okay? I have to see him." He sat up.

"Yoongi, he's fine. But you have a concussion and need to rest. So please, lie down. He'll come see you before bre-" the head-Omega stopped talking, noticing a dazed Jimin hovering by the open door.

"Oh, Jiminie..." the eldest Omega whined, noticing just how red and puffy the shorter boy's eyes were.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." Jimin slurred, still drunk from Namjoon's pheromones, his bottom lip wobbled as he wiped his tears away.

"If only I-I could-I should have." Jimin sobbed, jumping into Yoongi's arms.

"Jimin! He's concussed!" Seokjin panicked, trying to pry the younger boy off of the injured Omega.

Yoongi smiled.
"He's alright, Jin. He needs this." He said, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, one hand on the back of Jimin's head, softly stroking his hair.

The younger Omega buried his cold nose into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi started to purr, moving his head to give the younger boy more access. 

"I don't think he's the only one who needs this." Seokjin teased.

Yoongi smiled back, still purring.