Maternal Instincts - Part 1

Seokjin paced back and forth in the Omega's Den. Something wasn't right. He couldn't help the feeling of dread that settled in his stomach.

He bit his thumb nail.

His head snapped to the open door, when a knock came.

Namjoon looked worriedly to him.
"You alright, Jin?" He asked, his head cocked, confused why the Omega was stressed out.

Seokjin shook his head.
"I don't know. Something's wrong. I don't-I don't know what it is." His eyes tearing up with confusion.

"What does it feel like?" The Alpha asked.

"Dread. Something's wrong." Seokjin heaved.

Namjoon froze, snapping his eyes to the Pup's Room. He knocked on the door.

Seokjin looked to him with confusion.
"What are you doing? You'll wake them up-"

Namjoon swung the door open, revealing an empty room.

Seokjin whined.
"Where are they?! Namjoon! Where the fuck are the Pups?!" The Omega yelled, falling to his knees.

"It's your instincts as Head-Omega, a maternal result towards the Pups. Like...mother's intuition." The Alpha explained.

Yoongi and Hoseok ran into the room.
"What's wrong?!" Hoseok asked.

The two looked into the empty room.

Yoongi shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts.
"Where are they?" He sniffed the air, they defiantly weren't in the house.

Seokjin whined again.

"What are you feeling now, Seokjin?" The Alpha asked.

"They're going to do something stupid. I can feel it." He mumbled.

Namjoon pulled out his phone, firstly tracking Taehyung's phone.

But of course Taehyung was sly enough to turn the tracking off.

He tried tracking Jungkooks phone...he stood shocked for a moment.

He looked around the room, growling with frustration as he noticed the boy's phone on the bedside table.

"I swear to God, Jimin, you have your tracking on...." he cursed to himself.

"Finally." He growled.
"They're in the night club district across town."

"Hobi. Let's go." Namjoon said, grabbing the Beta by the hand, dragging him out the door.

"You two stay here, we'll be back as soon as we can. With three naughty Pups." He growled, his eyes turning red.