Jimin Presents

Jimin whined, kicking the duvet off of his heated body.

Taehyung whined back.

The youngest sat up, studying him.
"We should get Seokjin or Namjoon. They will know what to do." Jungkook said, biting his lip.

Jimin whined again and shook his head.
"No! Don't. I can't bother them. The Hyungs have had a long day, they're tired." He panicked.

Jungkook whined.
"They'll get mad..." he mumbled.

Taehyung sighed.
"Go back to sleep. We'll tell them in the morning if you're not feelings better by then."

Jimin nodded, but Jungkook didn't.
He didn't like keeping secrets from their older pack members. Especially when one of them was sick or injured.

"Jungkook. Not till morning. Okay." Tae glared at him.

The youngest unpresented deflated and nodded, holding back a distressed whine.

"Good, now lay down and go back to sleep. It's too early for this." Taehyung huffed, laying down on the bed.

Jungkook sighed, laying back down too, turning to Jimin who was giving him a small smile.
"It's fine. Just get some sleep." He said, stroking his thumb across the younger Pup's cheek bone.

Jungkook nodded, nuzzling into the hand on his cheek.

It was only a few hours later when Jimin woke up screaming, startling the two Pups awake.

"Jiminie! What's wrong?!" Jungkook panicked.

Taehyung jumped out of the bed to turn the light on.

Jimin was sweaty and pale.
"It hurts." He sobbed.

The bedroom door flew open and Namjoon ran in snarling and looking rather feral, thinking an intruder was in their den, Hoseok close behind.

When Namjoon didn't notice any odd beings or odd smells, he turned to the three unpresen-... the two unpresented and the newly presented Omega...

Seokjin rushed past the Alpha into the room.
"Oh...Jimin..." he said sympathetically.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked between the four rather confused.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi popped into the room.
"He presented. He's an Omega." He smiled proudly.

"Help me get him into the Nest." Seokjin ordered the other Omega.

Yoongi nodded, helping lift the young Omega Pup up and out of the room.

Jungkook whined with distress.

Hoseok turned towards the two, giving them a small smile.
"He'll be okay. Seokjin and Yoongi will take care of him."

Jungkook bit his lip.
"Can you sleep with us?" He whispered, scared of rejection.

The Beta smiled.
"Of course." He said, climbing into the bed with the two Pups.

Namjoon, still standing by the door smiled.
"I'll leave you three to sleep. See you in the morning." He turned off the light and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Jungkook sighed, pressing his nose against the Beta's scent gland.

He whined for his presenting pack-mate.

Hoseok chuckled.
"No one has ever died from presenting before. He'll be okay in a few days. Okay? Get some rest."