The Struggle To Pull An All-Nighter

Jungkook groaned, giving in to his fate.

This was just what it was like to be the only Pup in a Pack full of overprotective Hyungs.

"Stop your sulking." Yoongi huffed, continuing to groom the youngest.

Taehyung and Jimin stifled their giggles.

"My turn!" Seokjin said excitedly, pulling Jungkook into his own lap.
(Much to Yoongi's disappointment)

"Okay, while you groom and...smother Jungkook, I'll put a movie on. It's about time we pull another all nighter, a perfect time to watch movies together."

Everyone agreed with excitement.

"We should watch a horror!"

"No, Action."

"C'mon guys. Comedy."

"How about all of them. We do have all night."

"Perfect."

The Pack were all in the Nest, tense with the suspense from the movie.

Jungkook tried to stay awake...he really did. His eyes were opening and closing as he started dozing off.

He jumped when Jimin let out a startled squeal.
"Don't go in there!" The Omega yelled at the TV. (Earning several chuckled from the other Pack-members)

"It's just a movie, Jimminie." Namjoon smiled.

"I know that." The Omega defended himself.

Since there was no serious threat, Jungkook's eyes started to close again.

He slowly came to when he felt the other's eyes on him.

"He can never pull an all nighter with us. He always falls asleep first." He heard Taehyung smiled, reaching over to rub his thumb over the Pup's cheek.

"He's still a Pup, leave him alone." Seokjin huffed, pulling Jungkook's head into the crook of his neck.

Jungkook started to purr.
Seokjin chuckled.

"Next movie's starting!" Jimin hunkered down as the opening credits began to play.

Jungkook didn't bother opening his eyes.
He was comfortable where he was.

Curled up in his Hyung's lap, surrounded by his Pack.