Jungkook Presents

Namjoon walked into the house, waving to the five on the couch. He raised an eyebrow.

"Where the Pup?" He asked, looking around the room.

"I haven't seen him all day."

"I think he might be sick."

"Is he even here?"

"I thought he went out with you."

"Did anyone even check on him?" Namjoon asked, looking between them.

"Jimin did. I gave him soup to take to Jungkook at lunch time." Jin said, looking to the smallest Omega.

Jimin blushed.
"I...I didn't realise that was for Jungkook....I thought you made that for me."

Seokjin's mouth hung open.
"You ate my baby's lunch?! You devil!" He huffed, standing up to go heat up some more soup. This time, for Jungkook. He will deliver it by hand himself.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.
"Well, since no one has actually checked up on him today, I'll do it, like the good head-Alpha that I am." He smiled as the remaining four on the couch rolled their eyes.

Namjoon chuckled as he jogged up the stairs.

He knocked on door of the Pup's Room.

No answer.
The Alpha frowned.

He knocked again.
"Jungkook? You in there?" He asked, biting his lip when there was still no answer.

"Okay, well I'm coming in." Namjoon said, opening the door.

The strong smell flooded Namjoon's scences as soon as he opened the door, causing the Alpha to tense with shock.

Jungkook was huddled in the corner of the room.

"Pup..." Namjoon sighed, taking in the sight before him.

Namjoon stepped closer to the boy.

Jungkook whined, trying to bury himself between his knees and the wall.

He was terrified.

The Alpha stopped, kneeling down and held his hands out, palms up. Showing he wasn't a threat.

"I'm sorry, Alpha! I'll-I'll take suppressants, I'll wear scent blockers. Just let me stay in the pack...I'll be good. I promise." Jungkook panicked, tears streaming down his face as he sobbed.

"I'm not going to hurt you." The Alpha tried to smiled.

"Oh my God!" Namjoon turned around when he heard a glass smash on the ground.

Seokjin stood in the doorway, eyes wide as he stared at the newly presented.
"Kookie... why didn't you tell someone?" He rushed forward with a smile.

Jungkook pushed himself further against the wall.

The smile on Seokjin's face dropped as he took in the Omega's appearance.
He turned to the head-Alpha.
"Namjoon...." Seokjin frowned.

The head-Alpha frowned back.
"He's scared. He thinks we're going to kick him out of the pack." He mumbled.

"Do you need me to go to the shops and get some medicin-" Hoseok stopped talking when he took in the scene before him.

"Oh shit." He mumbled.
"I'll get the others." He said, running off.

"No! Everyone in here will overwhelm hi-" Namjoon growled when Hoseok ignored him.

Namjoon held out his hand, hoping and praying Jungkook would take it.

But a screeching "WHAT?!" Was yelled from the lounge room, before a very panicked Jimin entered the room, rushing over to the youngest boy.