In The Omega's Den

Taehyung whined as the four eldest pack members entered the room.

"Pup, are you with me?" Namjoon asked, kneeling beside the lounge.

"You should be with Jimin..." Tae whined, confused why everyone abandoned the newly presented Omega.

"He's fine. He's grooming our stressed out Kookie as we speak." Yoongi smirked playfully.

A small smile appeared on the young Alpha's lips.
"Kookie deserves it after the week he's had."

Namjoon laughed.
"Did you want to lay in the Nest with Jiminie and Jungkookie until your Rut hits?" He asked.

Taehyung blushed, nodding slightly.

Yoongi pushed passed the head-Alpha, grabbing hold of the newly presented by the shirt.
"Good, let's go before Jungkook passes out with stress."

The young Alpha chuckled, knowing damn well the unpresented was more than likely working himself up even more over Jimin and Taehyung both presenting just a few days apart.

Seokjin and Yoongi dragged the young Alpha by the hand to their shared room.

Jimin startled when they entered the room.

"Hyung! I only scented him! He just- I can't wake him up." Jimin's eyes were filled with tears, utterly distressed.

Yoongi smiled.
"He's okay...he's just scent-drunk. It can happen to Pups when the person scenting them releases too many pheromones. You will learn to control it."

Jimin sniffled, sighing with relief.
"So he's okay?"

Seokjin nodded.
"He is. Why don't you lay him down. Tae will join you." The head-Omega urged the young Alpha into the Nest.

Taehyung hesitated, not wanting to disturb the Omega's Nest. He knew how territorial they could be.

Jimin gave a small chuckle at his pack-mate's hesitation.
"I'm not going to bite you. Just get in." He smiled.
"Kookie needs cuddles." He sniffled.

Taehyung laid down so Jungkook was in between them.

"We'll leave you Pups to rest for now. I'll come check on you shortly, Tae. We can't have you going through your Rut in the Omega's den. Namjoon will help you in the Alpha's quarters."

The young Alpha whined, causing Jimin to whine back, reaching over the blissed-out Jungkook to comfort him.

Seokjin and Yoongi exited the room, leaving the three by themselves.

"How are you feeling?" The Omega asked the newly presented Alpha.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said suddenly, confusing the other.

Jimin frowned.
"What for?"

"I wasn't going to say anything...I didn't want anyone to find out till after your Heat." Jimin wiped the tear that escaped from Taehyung's eyes.

"Don't be silly, Taetae." Jimin gave a reassuring smile.

"We're presenting buddies." Jimin joked, giggling as Taehyung laughed.

"Yo' a'right 'ae?" Jungkook asked groggily.

Tae kissed the top of the unpresented's head.
"I'm fine, Kookie..."

Jungkook sniffed in the Alpha's direction.
"You smell minty." He purred.

Taehyung rubbed his nose into the younger boy's neck.

"Get some sleep." He said, smiling as Jimin began to purr.