Chapter 1 - Past

"Generation of Miracles."

An all-star team of basketball players, each with exceptional talent, is known as the miracles.

"So, what the hell is this?"

The five members collapsed on the gym floor.

They couldn't do anything.

Absolutely nothing but glare.

In the soft light that spilled through the window, the figures in front of them became dark silhouettes.

The stranger who spoke sighed as their figure entered the view.

"If I knew beating you would be this easy, I would've joined them." The red-haired girl glared at the alternatives, crowding around a phone, giggling.

"Huh? At least you got blocked by Great-Wall-of-China-san a couple of times!" A blonde sarcastically pouted at her fiery teammate.

"Rin, Hina, "An elegant girl stepped up. "Spoken words can never be erased. It is best not to agitate your opponent."

"Ne, ne, Kioto!! What's with you?" The blonde swiftly turned from the scolding expression.

Sighing, their vision shifted to an ascending girl.

The ace.

Her hair remained unmoved as she walked, halting in front of the rays.

"The world is full of craven humans, caving to doubt under a simple name."

Locking eyes with the Emperor, she turned away, her friends, teammates, and peers trailing after her.

"Hah..." Sinking, the piercing gaze of the captain sharpened at the closing door.

Hello Readers! Sorry for the short chapter though I hope you all enjoyed it! Also, I wanted to warn y'all there might be a few spoilers in the future so if you haven't finished the first season at the very least, you have been warned. That's all I wanted to say!

Love,

Dark