Chapter 10 - So Many People

[a/n THANK U FOR THE VOTES FAUNA9FLORA!!!!]

[Kioto POV]

      "Ne, whys Fana here? I thought I told you not to bring her." I hissed at  Ayame as I pulled her aside. 

      "Daijoubu, " Ayame replies, "because-"

      "I'll go get everyone's drinks!" Fana chirps, interrupting the two.

      "Mkay we'll get started then." Ayame states as she turned toward the boys giving out instructions, "Volleyball players, try dribbling the basketball like this, then once you get used to it, throw the ball as if set to the hoop and try to score." Ayame demonstrates while landing a shot even Midorima would be proud of.

      "GoM, you will be getting into groups of two, one will set like this, and the other will jump up and spike," Hina mentions as a silver-haired girl with short curls set to an identical-looking girl except with longer hair as she spikes it.

      "Wow! That was so cool, and.." Hinata exclaims

     "Oh right, I'm Hina. We forgot to introduce ourselves." Hina notes.

     "Well, I'm Hina Garcia as I mentioned," Hina repeats.

      "Kioto." I bluntly state.

       "Just Kioto?" Daichi asks confused.

      "She's called the nameless ace for a reason." Kageyama states.

      "I'm Sora Sakai, " The long-haired silver head said beaming

      "And I'm Sone Sakai." The identical girl said.

      "And we're twins." They both state with an eye-closed smile.

      "I'm Rin Chinen." A redhead said stealing a pocky from Murasakibara.

      "Akira Saito~"

      "Reina Takahashi here!"

      "Konnichiwa I'm Hikari Kagani." Hikari smiles.

      "Huh? Oh, I'm Fana Yukito nice to meet you!" She sings

      "And I'm Ayame Kanda the captain of this team." Ayame was introduced with a smooth tone.

      "Hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you!)" Everyone replies.

      A familiar tone rang around the gym as I recognized it as my ringtone. I quickly excused myself as I left the gym and picked up the call. I glanced at the contacts and stilled...Oto-san?

      "Oto-san?"

      "Kioto"

      "Nandayo?"

      "I need you to transfer to Rakuzan."

      "Rakuzan? Nani?"

      "You seem to have much time available on your hands so I wish for you to advise your brother, recently his stock values have been dropping, I wish to see results within the next month."

      "...Hai Oto-san."

      "Good. Remember you are my daughter and his sister. We are all you have, don't let us down."

      I sighed and entered the gym. Who does that old man think he is? All I have? What, he thinks I'm alone?

       There are many more people here

        So many people who want to be here.

      "Kageyama, pass!"

       So many people I know.

      "Aominechi! Slow down I can't keep up!"

       So many I get along with.

      "Kioto-kun~ Don't just stand there come with Fana and me!"

        So many who care for me.

      "Kioto smiles a bit or you'll get wrinkles."

      So many people who've always stood by my side.

      "Oikawa Tooru, am absolute, my orders are absolute."

      I gave a soft smile as I let myself be dragged by Hina and Fana. I quickly regained my composure and scowled at the fangirling twins.

      "Kioto-Sama smiled!"

      "Isn't she just adorable?"

      "For the last time, it's Kioto!" I scowled.

       "Scary~" Hina mocked.

      "AYAME THEY'RE BULLYING ME!" I whined

      "..."

      "Ayame? You won't betray me right?"

     "..."

     Wow. The nerve. She just walked away. I swear, I hate my captain.

[a/n 

AHHH thank you for reading this! I've finally written my 10th chapter! Tbh it still feels like yesterday when I decided to write fanfic... Oh also happy late lunar new year and I hope you'll keep on reading! (And watching anime~)

(ps random question but which one do you think is faster? Killua's Godspeed or Aomine/Kagami's "Zone Wild Instincts?"

Arigatougozaimashita (Thank you very much),

Dark