Chapter 5 - Touou Academy

[Kioto's POV]

      "After the car accident, Fana was rushed to the hospital. Luckily she didn't die or suffer many injuries, but she was diagnosed with amnesia. She remembers us, but everything about Aomine-kun was broken off of her life. The doctor says extreme emotion might cause her to suffer from mental distress so that's why we need to keep her away from Aomine-kun. No matter what." Hina said as she wrapped up the story.

      "I see." That was all Kuroko said. I glanced over to see Kuroko deep in thought. "Ano, you might want to keep her from Momoi-kun then." He suggested. 

      "Right. Basically, we need to keep her from the basketball team or else..." Hina sighed.

     "Daijoubu. I have someone in mind." I said as we reached Touou Academy. "Well then, let's pay the Touou Academy a visit," I said.

      "Soooo which entrance do we use?" Hina asked eyeing the doors.

      "Obviously the front door, it's rude otherwise," I said with a sly grin pulling up my hood.

      "Etto, I'll wait at the cafe then," Kuroko said as he tried to slip away.

      "Fine," I glared, "but don't you dare leave."

      "H-hai." Kuroko gulped.

      "Now then, main entrance it is," Hina said.

[3rd POV]

      The female duo opened the gym doors silently and looked around. Hina nudged Kioto.

      "I can't find Aomine-kun but I found Momoi-kun." She stated, pointing at the pinknette.

       "Daiki's probably skipping again. Momoi will force him to come so let's just watch." Kioto said as she sat at the very top of the bleachers closing her eyes as she leans against the wall. Sure enough, Momoi left the gym and came back dragging a very annoyed Aomine. 

      Everyone turned toward the ace. "Leave me alone Satsuki." Aomine complained. Though in the end he still reluctantly started to practice. "The only one who can beat me is me." Aomine boasted as he went for a dunk.

      "Are you sure?" A voice asked as a slender hand reached up and slapped the ball away.

      "Huh? Who are you-Kioto? What are you doing here?" Aomine growled.

      "What? Can't we visit a friend?" Hina asked her face plastered with an innocent smile.

      "If I beat you in a game you'll have to tell me the real reason why you're here." Aomine challenged Kioto, knowing this wasn't the reason why she was here.

      "Dai-chan! You should be practicing, leave Kioto alone!" Momoi scolded.

      "Daijoubu, Satsuki, " Kioto said with a soft smile, "as for Daiki, I accept your challenge."

      "But Kioto!" Hina protested, "Last time you got hurt!"

      "Daijoubu, Hina go with Kuroko and Momoi to the cafe, I'll be fine," Kioto assured.

      "Well then, shall we start, Daiki?" Kioto questions, turning to Aomine.  

"Game On."