Author's Note (I know, another one)

Hi everyone!

This is your ✨favorite✨ author Dark! Jk. Hello anyways. Anyway, on with the note.

First up~ 

5k views?? I think I'm dreaming...someone pinch me.

Okay.

Ouch.

WHY DID U PINCH ME SO HARD?

I swear, brothers these days...

Alright, next up!

I don't care how many times I said this but 

THANK YOU

Yes, you.

You whoever you are and is reading this.

In this case, if your username is PawzOnFire,

Thank you xGoogleplex

Lastly,

I on hiatus with "Breathe" because I couldn't think of anything... (to think I'm a writer. Wow. Disappointment levels.)

BUUUTTT

NEW BOOK 

I swear I won't unpublish this one...hopefully...maybe........yea

Anyway,

Paradise

Paradise. An ideal place that holds your happiness. Everyone has a paradise that is unique, special, meaningful. To them, their paradise is perfect, flawless, and magnificent. Everyone experiences paradise at some point - even if it's only a second. But whatever I do, wherever I go, why can't I seem to find mine?

---

Stemming from a strict household that allowed practically nothing such as boyfriends, free screen time past 2 AM, and parties, Vinnie Wong has experienced nearly none of high school's true pleasures. Known as the school's biggest "nerd", Vinnie also has her own "superpowers", as her younger sister calls it. Vinnie was born with an eidetic memory, allowing her to score all her tests with straight A's, and the ability to look someone dead in the eye and not hear a single fucking thing they're saying. Combining that and the coded note-passing she and her friend spend nearly all day doing, life isn't all that horrible to her. But as the pandemic spreads throughout the world and starts to impact the daily lives of everyone on the face of the earth, the blame is suddenly shifted to China. Or, Asians, more specifically. Now, Vinnie is nothing but sorry prey in the eyes of her tormenters, bullied at school every day for something she had no control over. They say life is fair but now, is it really?

---

Written by lDarkFirel

Edited by PawzOnFire

#StopAsianHate

Anyway, if you like it go check it out, you can find it in my profile~

That's it for now!

The Best Person Ever (Yes, narcissist much),

Dark