Chapter 14 - You

Previously on Dream Team Bully Team

      "Well, I was never really popular with boys." Sora sheepishly smiles as Yammato turned around in horror and sprinted away.

      "Wow, look at that speed, he might even beat Kioto like that." I whistled.

       "Damn, if he enters track, I might actually lose..." Hiroshi frowns.

      "What is he? The new flash? Or maybe superman?" Sone scowls.

[Kioto's POV]

      "Kioto-sama, it's time to get up!" Sora chirped, knocking on my door.

      "Hai." I answered as I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes. A few weeks have passed in Rakuzan, surprisingly, I haven't seen my brother yet. I later found out he's on the basketball team and they were gone for a while. The downside? I have to face him again today. How long has it been since I've seen him? Or even messaged him? A year? A year and a half? Probably more. Hmm speaking of the basketball team, there seems to be a friend I need to greet...along with my brother.

      The rest of the morning was a blur, I got ready, ate breakfast with the "Victory twins," rode the car to school, and sat down lost in my thoughts as the lesson progressed. Soon lunch began and I, as usual, sat with the team and just drowned in my thoughts as Hikari occasionally stole some of my food, only to receive a glare as I slapped her hand away, to which she returned with a casual shrug. 

      *Click* I came back to reality and boredly turned my head towards the door while sucking on my lollipop. The students all stood up and ran towards the entrance, a bunch of girls even squealing. 

      "Nani?" I ask the others.

      "Prob Rakuzan's version of Aomine-kun or Kise-kun?" Hina shrugs.

      I highly doubt it's someone like that brat.

      "Or maybe some rich guy? Well considering Rakuzan, probably some billionaire." Hikari shrugs.

      "Good-looking billionaire it is then," Akira concluded.

      "Whatever." I sighed as I pulled out my phone, "Have you heard? Serin High, the one with Kuroko and Kagami, they're beating up the GoM." I smirked. 

      "Kagami? Isn't that Rin's cousin?" Hikari asked as she snapped a pocky in half. 

      "Mhm, apparently he already beat Kise and Aomine," Ayame notes accepting the pocky Hikari offered.

      "Serves those narcissists right." I sneered before dropping my head down to the table. It's so loud. I hate loud. Those shrieks of fangirls, those calls from the bodyguards telling them to back off, and all those shoving from the crowd. Akira, always the first to sense discomfort, offered me her headphones which I gladly accepted.

      "Arigatogozaimashita," I said. I laid my head on the table and stared at the rest of my teammates,  occasionally adding side notes to their conversation. Then I felt someone stare at me. Then the cafeteria went silent when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned my head and slowly sat up, turning to the figure.

"Seijuro."

At this one word, or should I say, the name, the world stopped. Seijuro.

Akashi Seijuro

[A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I needed a way to like shove Akashi into this fanfic so that's what this is for XD anyway I'll make sure to make a longer chapter next time, thank you for reading!]