So now I'm the fake?

[Kioto's POV]

      "Akashi-kun!" I heard a voice call.

      "...I told you to call me Kioto." I glared at the honey blond boy.

      "Gomen gomen~" Kotaro grinned.

      "Why are you here," I asked as I turned back to the paperwork on my desk.

      "Oh right! There's a girl pretending to be the 'real' daughter of the Akashi's!" Kotaro explained.

      "Let them be," I said, uninterested.

      "But-" He started to protest.

      "No." I declared.

      "Your father is visiting later." 

.

.

.

      "WHAT?" 

[Hina's POV]

      Kioto screamed. Literally. She slammed the door open and head toward the cafeteria. Everywhere she went, the students cleared a path for her. Can't blame them, when the Akashi lose their cool, a single glance is enough to kill. As we followed her from behind, I can't help but think of a very suitable image. Kioto, the queen, and we, her guards. Quite fitting, isn't it?

      As Kioto slammed open the cafeteria door, the whole room fell silent. "Who was it?" Her tone is ice-cold, yet it seems to burn everyone alive.

      "Pfft- who are you to demand things? Fake! Fraud! Attention seeker!" A redhead sneered.

      "So it was you...Miss-so-called-Akashi." Kioto glared.

      "Show some respect, peasant!" Yelled the imposter.

      "Hmm..." Kioto hummed as she sat down in a chair opposite the girl. "But how could you be an Akashi?"

      "What do you mean! I obviously have the same hair and red eyes as Akashi-kun! Are you blind?" She sneered.

      "So?" Kioto countered.

       "What do you mean so? Isn't that enough proof?" The so-called Akashi scoffed.

      "Let's play a game..." Kioto said, leaning on her elbow, "the winner will be the proof to the rightful Akashi."

      "Game..." The girl grew uncertain.

      "You." Kioto pointed at a girl from the crowd. I immediately recognized her. It was the Yui who dared challenge Seijuro and lasted more than 30 minutes.

      "Think of the hardest problem and let's see who can solve it first." Kioto stared at the imposter, slightly amused.

      "H-here

      "H-here." The girl Kioto previously called out and handed them a piece of paper. 

      "What? This is impossible! There has to be a mistake, there's no way!" The redhead screamed at Kioto.

      "This is unsolvable! You scum!" She screamed at Yui.

      *Bing* I took out my phone as I heard my phone vibrate. I quickly read the message and rushed toward Kioto.

      "Your father is here," I whispered a bit frantic.

      "..." She just stayed silent.

      "He's currently headed towards the cafeteria so you probably have around a minute left to wrap things up. Hurry Kioto, hurry..." I warned her.

      "...I see." That was all she said as she continued to stare at the redhead currently making a scene. 

      "I guess I should wrap things up. Don't you think, Watanabe Akako?" Kioto mused.

      "The answer is simple if you can't solve this, how could you have ever lived as an Akashi?" Kioto sneered.

      "SHUT UP! IT'S AKASHI AKAKO! AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD SOLVE IT! FAKE!" Akako screamed.

      "But the answers so simple...that one dollar is just from pocket change, that's a common case, see?" Kioto explained as she pulled a few hundred dollars out of her pocket and showered them on the ground. 

      "So what? So what if you're smart? That doesn't prove you an Akashi. Your just a desperate fool." Akako countered.

      "A desperate fool? Fujikawa. Destroy the Watanabe business. Do they dare impersonate my daughter? Don't leave a single dollar." A cold voice commanded.  

      "A-a-akashi-sama."

"Oto-san..."

[A/N Hello readers! This is Dark! I might not update for a while because I'm almost out of ideas... T^T Thank you for reading this and Happy Easter Monday!]