Chapter 16 - The Same Red

[Shion's POV]

      "W-what? A-aka...sh-..i?" My voice hardly came out in a whisper.

      "..." The daughter of the Akashis' stared at me. It's the same stare as before but now it seems full of malice, mystery, knowledge, and supremacy.  

      "Ahhh!" I heard a voice shout as scissors whizzed past me. I blinked. What? When? Then a lock of hair fell. 

...

      Scissors. Red. Fast. Deadly. That could only mean one thing. 

The emperor has arrived.

[Chihiro's POV]

      I slid into the crowd as I watched the proclaimed Akashi siblings. The girl's lips tugged into a slight frown as she delicately plucked the scissors out of the air.

      "Didn't I tell you not to throw scissors? It's rude, Seijuro." Kyoto scolded which he ignored. It was Kyoto, right? Kyoto- Kioko oh wait it was Kioto right? 

      *SNAP* Kioto's mouth twitched in annoyance as she snapped the scissors in half. "How annoying..." she mumbled.

      "Did she just scold Sei-chan?" I overheard Hayama gasp.

      "And Sei-chan didn't get mad?" Mibuchi's eyes widened.

      "The girl has muscle," Nebuya notes.

      "What bakas." I frowned as I turned back to the siblings. Why did I even join this team...

[Kioto's POV]

      "Calm down, schools over don't make a scene," Seijuro said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along.

      "Let me go! Hina!" I seethed at Seijuro as I turned to see Hina following me while her hands were in her pockets, whistling as if pretending she couldn't hear me.

      I glared Seijuro when I felt something fly by me. On instinct, I grabbed the object and slammed it into the ground.

      "Dai....jou..bu?" A voice quietly asked. I slowly turned around, only then did I realize I was in the Rakuzan gym. 

[3rd POV]

      "...Gomen." Kioto slowly said as her cold dark eyes turned to the people in the gym, analyzing. Her eyes seem to be piercing into their souls as she stood still for a few seconds.

      "Ah- Konnichiwa minna! Watashi Garcia Hina and this is Akashi Kioto. Please ignore all honorifics." Hina quickly introduced themself with a cheery smile, completely contradicting Kioto's menacing stare. 

      "7 people in the gym including me, everyone has high psychical stats, especially that visibly muscular guy he also seems very confident and proud seeing his posture is very straight and open and from the way, he doesn't shave and smiles without care seem to be the loud type...typical centers. The raven head has a nice balance both mentally and physically. The yellow head seems to be the energetic type seeing how he's literally bouncing around with excitement." Kioto quickly noted.